2017 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bob. The crew here works really hard to put these on for our members.

Thanks Bob. The crew here works really hard to put these on for our members.

I've got a fair idea of how hard the staff works/the unseen man hours the staff and their families put into the organization of these events. If they were paid minimum wage for their efforts it would cost us a couple hundy $$$ instead of the current donation.

I'll remember the look on Gordon's face when the Scout camp was presented with the propane fire pits last year, that was PRICELESS, gave me faith in our hobby all over again. Speaking of which, any ideas on a gift to the scouts this year?

I've got a fair idea of how hard the staff works/the unseen man hours the staff and their families put into the organization of these events. If they were paid minimum wage for their efforts it would cost us a couple hundy $$$ instead of the current donation.

I'll remember the look on Gordon's face when the Scout camp was presented with the propane fire pits last year, that was PRICELESS, gave me faith in our hobby all over again. Speaking of which, any ideas on a gift to the scouts this year?
I have been in contact with the camp and have asked if there is anything we can do for them. If they come up with anything I will pass it along to the group, otherwise we may just have to come up with something on our own

I am on the list but only myself. I donated $40 for myself and my son Jake with his own 4x4. Could you please add a second JeffBett on the list.

Thread closed so the mods can QC the RSVP list so we don't have to do a United Airlines...

:search

SAVAGE!
eff.gif

To everyone that wants to be added to the waitlist, DO NOT donate until you have been moved to the actual list. Wait list does not guarantee inclusion in the event. As folks drop out you'll be added to the main list. We will contact you at that time to make the donation for the RSVP.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom