2017 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in too, Rafepirate and wife Rpepperpot, with our super weener dog and his foooffy big sister.
NI0dmSkfdzCAp9k5zbDGU4ZLNXbBmhV7EXqMYKPT4gND3c9XaaxuNla3XZhg23sU0jzrxgvaV0mPDJLJkG0Na8D2jBl-DFNqyxEzSFXcgVYJV9YNvSDO85xtWc_sUg=s0-d-e1-ft
May 2, 2017 20:33:54 PDT
Transaction ID: 2KR74351FB905031V

Hello ralph

You sent a payment of $20.00 USD to American Adventurist
(info@americanadventurist.com)

Just a couple notes.... The Country Store in AO is no longer in business. Nearest Grocery would be Forest Falls General Store. Has almost everything.

Also, Seven Oaks Resort has killer burgers down off Glass Rd.

"Local Services:

● The Oaks (Grill Menu) Open 7 days, 0730-?
37676 CA-38, Angelus Oaks, CA 92305

● Groceries/Convenience:

○ Angelus Oaks Country Store (about 35 miles up the hill from Mentone)
37686 State Hwy 38
Angelus Oaks, CA 92305"

Just a couple notes.... The Country Store in AO is no longer in business. Nearest Grocery would be Forest Falls General Store. Has almost everything.

Also, Seven Oaks Resort has killer burgers down off Glass Rd.

"Local Services:

● The Oaks (Grill Menu) Open 7 days, 0730-?
37676 CA-38, Angelus Oaks, CA 92305

● Groceries/Convenience:

○ Angelus Oaks Country Store (about 35 miles up the hill from Mentone)
37686 State Hwy 38
Angelus Oaks, CA 92305"

Thanks for that info Dave!

As we are fast approaching our limit for the Rendezvous I am going to issue the friendly reminder to the following folks to please post up your confirmation number.

@SoCalOutback
@Schradec

The list will be purged of the names that have not posted a confirmation number. My assumption is that you haven't gotten around to donating for the RSVP. You will be moved to the waiting list and then purged from that list as new folks that have donated sign up.

Ideally you'll create a new post with the confirmation number or you can PM me @Stuart with the number. If you only update your original post it might get overlooked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom