2017 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone that wants to be added to the waitlist, DO NOT donate until you have been moved to the actual list. Wait list does not guarantee inclusion in the event. As folks drop out you'll be added to the main list. We will contact you at that time to make the donation for the RSVP.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Whoops, in my haste to at least get on the wait list, seeing the event was full, I didn't check this last post. Sooooooo.

I donated anyway: 8XR52071G79305230

Please add me to the wait list. If I don't make it in, no worries, glad to donate to a good cause. Hope to get to join you all again.

Thank you for your cooperation

giphy.gif

Paid ID:34D38471H8891112V. Please add me to the wait list.

Whoops, in my haste to at least get on the wait list, seeing the event was full, I didn't check this last post. Sooooooo.

I donated anyway: 8XR52071G79305230

Please add me to the wait list. If I don't make it in, no worries, glad to donate to a good cause. Hope to get to join you all again.

You are both added to the wait list and I'd say chances are better than average that you'll get in. So your donation is good. Life always throws curves at folks so I expect some will need to drop out. Bad news for them, good news for youse.

We had a bear ransack a tent and our coolers on the Rubicon a few years back...skeered the bejeezus out of me.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom