2017 Mountain Rendezvous Photos and Stories

BlkWgn

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
Please share your photos and stories from the 2017 So Cal Mountain Rendezvous here.

Group photo courtesy of @BrentHaywoodPhotography

MRV 2017 Group Photo.jpg

Last edited:
Frankie had a great time seeing everyone and being carted around in the Jeep. This was Brittni's second time camping ever so the rain in a topless Jeep was even more fun on the trail! Thanks for a wonderful event and the winning ticket for the patches!

I don't have more than the one photo from Misfit corner, but what happens in the corner, stays in the corner...

Tim getting some fireside love from Frankie
image9.jpeg

@olyello on the trail flexing
image8.jpeg

Having a good rainy time!
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

Window hangs
image5.jpeg

Spencer, Kevin and Jim having fun!
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Frankie demands space and Bentley kinda let it happen...
image2.jpeg

The newest Adventure Trailer fit for a Queen
image1.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you all for a great weekend. The Tire discussion got me thinking. I've been running my PSI at about 55 on the road for better gas mileage. The door called for 34psi (w/ stock tires) and the tires say 80 w/3415lb. So on the way home I did the math. 3415x4 =13660. My truck loaded was at about 6500. So since that was just less than half the weight I aired up just under half the 80psi at 38. I received the same gas mileage on the 250 mile route home w/ 38psi as I did going up there with 55 in the tires. However the ride was much better.

IMG_7103.JPG

What was the average pressure for the tires? I was consistently 1 - 1.5 psi below the first few postings.

We got in late (again) on Saturday, but every precious minute at the MRV was spent with great like-minded people, looking at beautiful rigs and learning from everyone's experiences. Thanks again for a wonderful event, you guys and gals all rock!
Anette, Scott and the Blue Boys (sorry the little one is such a spazz-monkey :rolleyes:)

What was the average pressure for the tires? I was consistently 1 - 1.5 psi below the first few postings.

I'm on the east coast for work all this week but will post results when I get home.

Wow, @richard310, those are some amazing photos. You really captured the spirit of the event and the people. I love how you just dropped my little r/c car in there with the rest of the rigs to see if anyone noticed.
:coolphotos

Back
Top Bottom