2017 Desert Rendezvous Swap Meet

a Like New Dometic Refrigerator/Freezer. retail link here
33QT capacity
touch controls
I already own one (been great for 3 years using it everyday in an off grid cabin/shed) and received another one as a xmas gift.
The picture linked is the one in a box, the picture uploaded is the one I've used for 3 years and is working like new.
$375

Is the Dometic still available? We haven't made it off the waitlist yet, but if we are going I'd definitely be interested.... Thx Anette

This still available? Do you know which model/BTU's it puts out? I'm assuming nothing wrong with it? I'll pick it up at the event (and probably use it). Thanks!
Available but I'm no longer attending.

Is anyone attending from Santa Barbara or passing through for a parts train?

Is the Dometic still available? We haven't made it off the waitlist yet, but if we are going I'd definitely be interested.... Thx Anette
Hi, yes it's still available. If you're solid on taking it I'll bring it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Perfect out of the box condition.

Dometic fridge has been claimed. Foxwing awning is pending.
All other items will NOT be brought to camp unless interested person(s) posts asking for them. (to avoid carrying them in vain)

Thanks

Would anybody like to look at my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) w/ 4BT Cummins 3.9L Turbo Diesel Conversion with a Camping/Expedition Interior Build FOR SALE? It has a clean Montana Title, No rust/No accidents, & over $68,000 was spent on its build (documented receipts). It is now offered for about 1/2 of what was spent.

https://americanadventurist.com/for...conversion-interior-sleeping.4553/#post-84954

exterior675-jpg.26720

Otherwise I'm bringing the Supercharged 80 to keep up with that loco CA traffic.

Headed out before light to Hammers today and then to DRV Friday. I have the trailer in tow so it can meet its future adoptee family. Are you the ones? If you have an interest in the trailer, hit me up at DRV!

View media item 374

Dometic fridge has been claimed. Foxwing awning is pending.
All other items will NOT be brought to camp unless interested person(s) posts asking for them. (to avoid carrying them in vain)

Thanks

If the foxwing falls through I would be interested.

Mike

Sepudo - I'm here at DRV - west end of camp back toward split mountain road - in the van coral

I'll take the other pair!

I was about to pull the trigger on some maxsa (like maxtrax) but would love to give these foldable ones a shot.

Still want that $10? Lol
I'm in the Land Rover in the Far East side of camp. Where are you set up?

Sorry, I haven't made it yet. Family is in town. I was hoping to bring them along but you know how that goes. At best I will stop by for a few hours today. I will look for you if I make it.

Back
Top Bottom