2017 Desert Rendezvous Steel Shoot-- CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have an M1 Carbine, a 1911 made in 1915! a CZ52 in 9mm and a bog-standard CZ75B. If anyone is interested in shooting the carbine or anything else just let me know.

Raahauges in Corona has a 100 yd rifle sight in range.....Not sure where you are in SoCal, but about 45 minutes from Orange County. The Angeles Shooting range, is a little bit of a drive, but have longer range out to I think 600 yds, maybe farther. Worth the drive if you are going to spend the time there.

I'm so excited for all of this! I picked up a Mossberg patriot in .308 for wicked cheap on Black Friday, but we only have indoor ranges within an hours drive! Pretty excited to reach out a bit with it and learn some things from the group! I'll bring an ammo can of .22, 9mm, and a few boxes of .308.

Sorry everyone, but due to liability concerns and the current state of firearms laws in California we've made the hard decision to cancel the shoot. We will re-evaluate our options and hope to schedule a future event to exercise our 2nd amendment rights.:USA

Feel free to PM me if you have questions. I will start a thread on our shooting trip when we start to nail down a date and time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom