2017 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, and those that are the they that are them that are they.... Henry and I had a blast at the URE campOree thing in North Carolina. Henry does want to apologize for the "Poodle Incident" and for any amorous nudging he may have been guilty of. I apologize for not watching him for those 5 minutes during the Poodle Incident! dang Poodles...... caint control those french fuzzy boys when in the woods. However.... we did have a great time meeting all the nice folks camping there. The food was fantastic, the raffle was full of good stuff and the rigs with all the cool attachments that make camp life sooooo much better! Awesome!!! Thanks, see you around!! Bill Burke and Henry the Poodle (aka: Hank the road dog). flatops.jpg

My wife made the comment today that she would love to see the recipes used by everyone for the potluck. I understand that there may be certain Dutch Oven or Chowder related secrets that shouldn't be revealed to the masses, but I thought it was a good idea. Maybe a Rendezvous Themed cookbook could be produced combining recipes from across the events. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom