2016 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have a pretty reliable source suggesting @Chazz Layne won't be able to join is this year. This is not official until he says so, but if you were planning to get something from Chazz, look me up. I'm a big, bearded guy in a black Adventurist Life shirt.
Confirmed. Even if I do get these projects wrapped up in time, Dani's working on Saturday/Sunday and we're temporarily down to one vehicle... :(

I must respectfully bow out due to the very close arrival of our lil man. Best to be near by in case wifey's water breaks. Mnt Rendez is my absolute fav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

Cpn
I must respectfully bow out due to the very close arrival of our lil man. Best to be near by in case wifey's water breaks. Mnt Rendez is my absolute fav.

2002 LX470 expo ready
Custom off road trailer

Congrats on the little one! A perfect reason to bow out.

Thank you guys, I can't wait to have him be my company to many future trips to come. Wife already got him some cool Overlanding gears.

2002 LX470 expo ready
Custom off road trailer

2002 LX470 expo ready
Custom off road trailer

You will be missed Tien! Take care of wifey and we will send you pics of the fun.
Eric

Please do, I am living next weekend vicariously through the American Adventurist family.

2002 LX470 expo ready
Custom off road trailer

Hey, I have one of those Tentsile Stingray hammock tents. I haven't ever set it up, just curious if there are a lot of trees around this camp we are going to? I'd like to try it out once.

Enjoy guys!

-Mark

Attachments

• DSC09076.JPG
    DSC09076.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 75
Forecast is for sunny skies with low 70's during the day and mid 40's at night. Pack accordingly!

i saw it was low 40's at night so i just pulled my heater out of storage. im fine till the teens but i dont think the wife and kid would be very comfortable without the heater at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom