2016 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm too stupid too figure out how to do this from the get go.:confused: (no need to hit the like button)

bob91yj-Machelle and myself, the dogs, GMC truck, maybe the Jeep.

Christopher Wright- Chris, Kelly, and up to 4 boys, ages 2-11, unknown vehicle(s) at this point.

I guess I'm too stupid too figure out how to do this from the get go.:confused: (no need to hit the like button)

bob91yj-Machelle and myself, the dogs, GMC truck, maybe the Jeep.

Christopher Wright- Chris, Kelly, and up to 4 boys, ages 2-11, unknown vehicle(s) at this point.

Done

RSVP'd and paid

EDIT.... I forgot to add this.
e462d2bdb912bf951a211184d63148bb.jpg

Last edited:
from tapatalk on android, go to the thread, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner, select web view. That should get you to the mobile site
I was doing that but my phone just kept coming back to Tapatalk. [emoji34]

Good thing my kids tablet doesn't have Tapatalk set up. I got it to work.
Thanks for the help though.

Have RSVP'd, but I'm getting a "Your request failed due to technical difficulties.Please try again after some time." error from PayPal.

I think it has to do with the redirect after I log-in, since I have PayPal setup for 2-factor authentication. What's the American Adventurist paypal address? I'll just send donation directly.

EDIT: Hrm. Tried sending directly to info@americanadventurist.com and am still getting an error. Will try again in a little while...

Last edited:
Hopefully I did everything right...

Screen Name: David Croyle
Name: David Croyle
Paypal Username: David Croyle (Are we sensing a trend here?)

Sorry I'm camping in Colorado and can't seem to get PayPal to work. I'll get at it when I have better wifi.
Woodienut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom