2016 DRV Friday Happy Hour Hosted by Mojoe Outfitters!

Mojoe Outfitters

Adventurist
All DRV attendees are invited to attend a Cheese Crisp Extravaganza Happy Hour starting at about 5:00pm at the main fire pit area (wherever that ends up being!). MO will set up two Mojoe Griddles and have a selection of different cheeses and toppings for making customized cheese crisp (fried cheese) appetizers on the Mojoes.

This event is BYOB. If you have a particular type of cheese that you would like to see how it tastes fried, bring it on! Believe it or not, Brie cheese is particularly good when fried! The process of frying cheese changes its taste and texture dramatically and it also makes cheese more healthy because much of the fat is lost in the process (Just like what happens with Bacon!)

I recently made a video that will give you an idea of what you will be experiencing at the Happy Hour. Check it out:

I can't wait to see you all there!

Cam

If anyone going to drv has never experienced a mojoe cheese crisp.. Make it a point to check this out.. One of my favorite memories was helping cam out making cheese crisps on mojoes during toys 4 tots... Fried cheese never tasted so good.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

You might be able to get Mr Mojoe to do his high altitude fried Mac & Cheese. Please don't ask how I know about this almost unobtainum dish

You might be able to get Mr Mojoe to do his high altitude fried Mac & Cheese. Please don't ask how I know about this almost unobtainum dish

Well, now it must be done. @Mojoe Outfitters don't be shy about shouting out for supplies or anything here. I could see this turning into a real party if folks brought different cheeses...

... And bacon...

... And... ;)

Let's be perfectly clear here, the were NO lobster's at 9k+ ft. Too many Mickey's = red things crawling on the ground?

OK OK there will be Uncle Bucks Mudbugs Mac and Cheese grilled ala MoJoe style in limited qtys

Damnit, not sure we'll be there in time for Happy Hour. I took the day off, but Machelle is watching the grand boys until mid afternoon.

I would venture that as a Sous Chef Emeritus of the Great Bacon Out there will be care pkg for y'all

Only Three More Days! I just uploaded Part 2 of the Cheese Crisp Video Series! It's called: "The Sweeter Side of a Cheese Crisp Party, Part 2"

In this video, you will see some of the sweeter concoctions that will be riding the Mojoe on Friday Night! Check it out:

Can't wait to see you all there!

Cam

Only Three More Days! I just uploaded Part 2 of the Cheese Crisp Video Series! It's called: "The Sweeter Side of a Cheese Crisp Party, Part 2"

In this video, you will see some of the sweeter concoctions that will be riding the Mojoe on Friday Night! Check it out:

Can't wait to see you all there!

Cam

:drool :drool :drool

Back
Top Bottom