2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTN.jpg

will stickers and other swag be available at the event?
I love this logo, great job..who did the design work?

Life threw an unfortunate curve ball & I #46 will unfortunately not be able to make it, I hope someone can pull in that slot with short notice... Enjoy & thanks for putting these events together...

I think there are a few of us on the extended wait list, and a few in front of me. If none of them in front of me can make it I am a for sure go....let us know if that is possible?
Thanks
Eric

Cant wait for the event this weekend! The satellite map shows overflow spots, will this be available to park extra vehicles and walk into the event? If not will there be any know nearby parking?

Cant wait for the event this weekend! The satellite map shows overflow spots, will this be available to park extra vehicles and walk into the event? If not will there be any know nearby parking?

@Paige Novy

"Overflow" is for members with an RSVP who are camping and may want to spread out.

That said, this is a closed event on private property and not open to the public. RSVP and a signed hold harmless are required to be on the property.

Last edited:
I was asked by a buddy if quads are able to be ridden anywhere in big bear? they are green sticker vehicles just dont know much about quads as my bike has a plate

I was asked by a buddy if quads are able to be ridden anywhere in big bear? they are green sticker vehicles just dont know much about quads as my bike has a plate

There are some areas, but not really close to the site. I can give you a map that shows them if you like

I will gladly kick some extra $$$ towards AA to have my shirts sent.

jjstahl3...should I PM you my info?

sure If you ordered extra shirts I can mail them but I am making the hand off to Dave today so if I dont you will need to coordinate with him - this is only for extra shirts purchased not the one that you get if you make it there correct?

sure If you ordered extra shirts I can mail them but I am making the hand off to Dave today so if I dont you will need to coordinate with him - this is only for extra shirts purchased not the one that you get if you make it there correct?

PM sent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom