2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of the PM's I've received with this type of question, this one by a new member with 0 posts here:

Good morning. Me a few friends will be camping in Big Bear the weekend of the rendezvous and would like to come over and check it out during the day...

Sorry folks but this is not allowed due to liability issues, an RSVP (with a signed Hold Harmless) is required to be on the property.

This is a closed event and not open to the public.

Please ensure that we abide by the rules.

TJDurand is out due to ridiculously lame excuse which means tubey1 gets his spot, #100

Anyone have any ideas for something to bring to the potluck? I am having a hard time coming up with something that will last till Sat night.

Dude... my daughter would love chocolate chip cookies. Dad may too...
Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need me to pay for my T-shirt.

Oh, crap. I didn't even think of the shirts. I was one of the folks who ordered extras for the family, fully expecting to be there! Dave, et. al., I don't expect to get "my" shirt since I'm not attending, but can I paypal the difference in price to have the extra shirts delivered?

So is the fire near Snow Summit going to affect us?

At this point no, and it sounds like they are getting a hold of it. Not much spread overnight. Depending on wind shift and if it is still burning we might get some smoke. If anyone was planning on running Clarks Grade it is closed, but Camp Tahquitz is safe.

For those of you looking for an update on the Summit Fire, here is the current fire map.

2015_08_24-14.21.56.349-CDT.jpeg

Evacuations are being lifted for residents at 2pm and the fire is holding at 100 acres with 50% containment. Camp Tahquitz is south of this area and off of the map. Clarks grade and Skyline Drive will remain closed at this time, but may reopen by the weekend.

If anyone is headed down Friday morning from the Central Coast or Central Valley and wants to caravan south, PM me. Otherwise, see ya there. :)

With regrets, we are out for this, please give our spot to a wait listed adventurer.

Please let me know the best way to grab our shirts.

With regrets, we are out for this, please give our spot to a wait listed adventurer.

Please let me know the best way to grab our shirts.

I may be blind, but I do not see you on the list.:blind

No changes made at this time

Hey Bud,
I will have to back out. I was hoping to hang with you guys

Toro is out via PM, which moves @SunnyD to spot 93. This also means that everyone from the waitlist is now on the confirmed list

Mountain Rendezvous 2015 Registration is now closed.

We look forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

I may be blind, but I do not see you on the list.:blind

No changes made at this time

this guy can't keep a name for more than 2 weeks, he's 77. GeoTaco - XL

I will also be backing out of this trip, other obligations have come up. 62. knightrider - L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom