2015 NW Overland Rally :: NWOR :: Picture Heavy

Rigid Industries

Adventurist

We were fortunate enough to get a glimpse into this amazing event over in Plain, Washington. If you haven't heard of or been to this one yet it's absolutely worth looking into! Packed full of adventure ready and rare rigs plus classes to learn everything from photography to recovery. We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. If you like spending time with a community full of like minded enthusiasts, sharing stories and drinks in a beautiful setting... Well mark your calendars for next year!

More info on this event here: http://www.nwoverlandrally.com

Know any of these rigs? Tag the owners!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Hey TW,

We were fortunate enough to get a glimpse into this amazing event over in Plain, Washington. If you haven't heard of or been to this one yet it's absolutely worth looking into! Packed full of adventure ready and rare rigs plus classes to learn everything from photography to recovery. We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. If you like spending time with a community full of like minded enthusiasts, sharing stories and drinks in a beautiful setting... Well mark your calendars for next year!

Who is TW?

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Great question lol Edited!

Have you made it to one of these events yet? We were hoping Dave would be able to make the trip. This years attendance was easily double what it was last year.

Great question lol Edited!

Have you made it to one of these events yet? We were hoping Dave would be able to make the trip. This years attendance was easily double what it was last year.

Thanks Baja Designs! Oops...

I haven't been to NWOR but I've been to WA with my truck before - very scenic area. I've been to a couple events similar to NWOR's though... I even have Rigid lights. :D

Back
Top Bottom