2015 Mid Atlantic Overland Festival

Bodhisattva05X

Adventurist
The Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival is a celebration and gathering of adventurers who want to share their stories, experiences, and overland travel knowledge with like-minded individuals. The festival is family friendly, and should offer something for everyone looking to expand their adventure travel horizons.

The festival will feature talks and seminars on important considerations for safe, fun and well prepared overland travel. *The final seminar schedule will be released as we get closer to the event.**Rain or Shine**

The 2015 Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival is run in conjunction with the Touratech Rally East and the Four Wheel Campers East Coast Owners Rally

http://www.overlandfestival.com/

Here are a few pictures from last year

This event was a game changer for me in so many ways. It really opened my eyes to the vast world of overlanding and I was able to meet some incredible people and forge friendships that cross the nation and the world. I highly suggest it.

It was really well done last year for their first event. I'm looking forward to this years and of course AAV will be there...

10452357_10203366676880193_2354092443258219479_n.jpg

10481386_10202483387750684_5704851806802984014_n.jpg

IMG953614 (1).jpg

You were set up right behind me last year. I was part of the rowdy Xterra group that drank ourselves retarded each night......

Seems like that information is shared only after you register.

For planning purposes, use Bald Eagle State Forest as a location. It is within a short drive.

Mine says same thing. It gives you some program you can download to your phone, I think has the directions

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

John I just checked the app. If you click on info, it gives you the pin then takes you to directions.

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

The more info I see on this event, the harder I'm banging my head against the wall. This is right in my back yard (< 3 hours) and I can't go. :ball&chain

Back
Top Bottom