2014 Toys for Tots: Official Thread

OK, I'm sold! I'm new to AAV, and heard a lot of good stuff about this event. Count me in, along with my two sons. I'm dying to do some wheeling, too, so on the way home Sunday I plan to return to LA via the Main Divide Road through the Cleveland National Forest. Anyone out there want to join me? I've read it's pretty tame terrain, but it's still nice to know someone is there to pull you out if needed :)

OK, I'm sold! I'm new to AAV, and heard a lot of good stuff about this event. Count me in, along with my two sons. I'm dying to do some wheeling, too, so on the way home Sunday I plan to return to LA via the Main Divide Road through the Cleveland National Forest. Anyone out there want to join me? I've read it's pretty tame terrain, but it's still nice to know someone is there to pull you out if needed :)

Welcome to AAV and you have been added. :)

I'm probably game for running Main Divide. Its been on my list of trails to run, so that works. If I'm in the Bronco I have no worries. If I end up in the Vanagon it could get interesting ;-)

Cool! I called the ranger station today and found out Skyline Drive is permanently closed. So you can enter Main Divide on 74 and exit in Indian Truck. I plotted it today and it's 18 miles. Lots of side trails to play on, too. Let me know if you bring the Vanagon and I will bring an extra yank strap :). Look for me at T4T. I have a black Rubicon with Hard Rock bumpers and a big-ass green and white tent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, geogreg. I will look for you at T4T. Let me know how to find you.

I'm gonna try for either overnight or day trip on Saturday. Probably won't be the entire family, maybe just father/son!!!

Cool, geogreg. I will look for you at T4T. Let me know how to find you.

Please do, im new to this group so ill be a tad of an outsider, you will find me easy enough, im the guy that will be hanging here...

1658543_10152968722434448_2090254711789714135_o.jpg

10258322_10152968722599448_3761917953585997994_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom