2014 Toys for Tots: Official Thread

Just a quick word about the raffle and Toy donation.

TOYS:

Toys donated that look like realistic weapons or donations with food with not be accepted.

Toys must be unopened and worth $10 or more.

RAFFLE:

If you're part of the event, you are not eligible for the Raffle.

Lastly, for the first Toy you donate you get a ticket. THEN, every 5 toys after you get one additional ticket.

EXAMPLE:

1 Toy - 1 Ticket
2 Toy -
3 Toy -
4 Toy -
5 Toy - 2 Ticket
6 Toy -
7 Toy -
8 Toy -
9 Toy -
10 Toy - 3 Ticket
11 Toy -
12 Toy -
13 Toy -
14 Toy -
15 Toy - 4 Ticket
16 Toy
17 Toy
18 Toy
19 Toy
20 Toy - 5 Ticket

5 Tickets is the Cut-Off this year. Even if you bring more.

This is the official structure. Doesn't matter what you've read in the past or on another website. We honor what is said here and for this Years Event. We had some confusion in the past. The reason why we do this, is mostly everyone brings 1 or 2 toys. Then the person that brings 10 knocks everyone else out of the water for a chance of winning something.

We appreciate the donations, please don't misunderstand, but we've seen the same people come up to the prize table numerous times in the past.

I am in Dave. Scott and I are going to try and come out Fri but worst case I will be there Sat early am. I made sure the wifey has it on her calendar this year. ;)

Posting here is is the only official sign up right?

Lunch will be served at 1pm.

Raffle will be held at 3:30PM

Sportsmobile will be holding a cocktail hour at their camp at 6PM Saturday night.

Mojoe Outfitters will be serving up Sample food throughout the weekend.

Also, FishPoet (Doug) has agreed to donate a Huge Trophy to the one that brings the most Toys!

Last edited:
I'll be there - It's gotta be warmer than last year's event in Hungry Valley :lol

Is there a ham call-in frequency ??

Larry / Dirty Parts

I'll be there! Kris and I just volunteered to do the cooking for Saturday's dinner at this event so come hungry!

Cam

I've got a deer leg I can grind up if you want me to bring it? Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a deer leg I can grind up if you want me to bring it? Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yeah! I just found out that I am only responsible to make lunch (hot dogs) for everyone on Saturday afternoon. That leaves a couple of dinners and breakfasts that we can ALL mess around with the Mojoe.

Kris and I will probably do another pancake thing. So if any of you have anything you would like to try on the Mojoe, I'll have them set up and hot. I'm thinking that we can do some sort of Mojoe Pot-Luck with no defined beginning or ending time!

Bring it on!

Cam

Heck yeah! I just found out that I am only responsible to make lunch (hot dogs) for everyone on Saturday afternoon. That leaves a couple of dinners and breakfasts that we can ALL mess around with the Mojoe.

Kris and I will probably do another pancake thing. So if any of you have anything you would like to try on the Mojoe, I'll have them set up and hot. I'm thinking that we can do some sort of Mojoe Pot-Luck with no defined beginning or ending time!

Bring it on!

Cam

Sounds like a great idea.

Brett C.
IronworksTactical.com - owner

Bring it on!

Cam
Wow that's a great offer Cam I'll be bring a couple of big juicy burgers over to cook up 1/2 pounder style! Thanks for the offer

Gentlemen, I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question. But I just found this group online, and am not familiar with this event. It's clear from the posts that the event includes camping and no shortage of good food! But I can't tell for sure if there are opportunities to hit the trails during the day. Is this part of the plan? Does Pendleton have good terrain for this? (I drive a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.) A big part of my interest is based on finding a good group of responsible but fun people to go wheeling and camping with, including my two sons (11, 13). This group seems to fit the bill, but I honestly can't tell if this is part of the plan at Pendleton this Dec. Thanks in advance for your help and for tolerating my noobie question!!

Back
Top Bottom