2014 Toys for Tots: Official Thread

Were here

807793e0bafce0d727ed710b48b73d45.jpg

Thanks AAV and Dave for setting this wonderful event up at Camp Pendleton. We'll be bringing a heck of a lot more toys for the kids next year!! And we'll mingle more too. :)

Dave, we had a GREAT TIME and a big thanks to Mojo for cooking all weekend ( great food!!). Thank you very much for putting on a great event for a good cause. The weather was terrific, unlike last year (snow!) and it was so great to see so many families join together to make Christmas special for kids that are less fortunate. You have done something amazing. I'm grateful we could be a part.

Mark and Taylor

I had a blast as well. Great tines, great food thanks to cam, Chris and the mojo, and lots of good fellowship with friends over fire pits... and we can't forget the whiskey!

Scott it's one of two things either you're taking the refrigerator thing to serious or you need to buy better whiskey ha ha:lol:lol

ThankYou

Had a great time, good to get out and relax. Thank you to Mojoe Outfitters for cooking all the great food and to the Sportmobile folks for the happy hour. And thanks to whoever donated the RotoPax i won. And lastly special thanks to American Adventurist for putting this on and to all that made me feel so welcome. -g-

xmasjeep.jpg

Dave and staff another EPIC event for the children. It is always nice to see a large amount of people getting together for a common cause. Thank you again for setting this up.

Back
Top Bottom