2014 Toys for Tots: Official Thread

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
American Adventurist and Trasharoo are proud to announce the 2014 Toys For Tots Event!

AAV Toys for Tots Poster.jpg

Camping aboard Camp Pendleton, CA at Lake O'Neill December 5-7 2014 (Friday and Saturday nights) - Bring your donation for a raffle ticket!

Mark your calendar now and stay tuned for more info!

lake o'neill.jpg

Prices are as follows:

General camping for the event, ground tent or vehicle based, $15 per night
LIMITED trailer sites (10) with water and electricity, first come first serve, $25 per night
LIMITED RV sites (8) with FULL hookups, $30 per night

Again, all sites at this event are first come first served. We will NOT reserve sites.

Cash only, no checks. We will collect on site at the check in table. If you have not paid you will be asked to leave.

Day trippers (not camping) are free if they bring toys!

Check in starts at 1200 noon Friday, Check out is NLT noon Sunday

SATURDAY SCHEDULE:

Lunch will be served at 1pm.

Raffle will be held at 3:30PM

Sportsmobile will be holding a cocktail hour at their camp at 6PM Saturday night.

Mojoe Outfitters will be serving up Sample food throughout the weekend.

toys4tots2011-4.jpg

Cam and the crew from MOJOE OUTFITTERS have stepped up to cook lunch for everyone Saturday! Mike Hiscox is sponsoring the chow - again!

mojoe.png

http://www.mojoegriddle.com/

Mojoe.jpg

Here is the map - enter at the MAIN GATE near I-5/Oceanside. Follow Vandergrift through the base - continue past the Air Station, Ranch House and Rattlesnake Canyon. Turn left at the light for Lake O'Neill.

Go to the fire station - look right (big field) - you have arrived. Check in at the easy up with the AAV banner :)

camp-pendleton3.jpg

NO access by any other gate. Use the MAIN GATE please. And be assured, you are entering a MARINE CORPS BASE. Illegal contraband (weapons, drugs, etc etc) or illegal activity of any kind will get you plenty of trouble on this Federal Installation. You have been warned.

Requirements to enter the base? Drivers license, registration and insurance - tell the gate guard you are headed to Lake O'Neill for a Toys for Tots event, they may even say "nice rig" and wave you through!

:iwojima :salute
T4T 2014
LIKE AMERICAN ADVENTURIST ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/AmericanAdventurist

Since this event has grown and now spans several forums, regular updates will be made here and to the American Adventurist FB page to ensure we all get the word.

Last edited:
2014 T4T RSVP LIST

This is the official 2014 T4T RSVP list. There is no limit on vehicles.

1. Dave
2. woody
3. BlkWgn
4. adventureduo / Trasharoo
5. steve c
6. Mike and Lisa
7. jismay
8. Camadile / Mojoe Outfitters
9. poriggity
10. Mitch & Apryl
11. Stuart
12. brentbba
13. shakotankei
14. ventura911
15. RaulB and Family / Xpedition Outfitters
16. Dflesher and Maile
17. mtngote
18. Borrego60
19. John / Ursa Minor Vehicles
20. Gooseberry
21. 1020outfitters
22. travis.diller
23. Dennx
24. Og 91 LC
25. Team Balls Out: Ray and Nick
26. Richard310
27. FJRanger
28. Mr Huffy+2
29. Wicked Knights
30. VanKong
31. Kearney
32. Britt55
33. Aimers10
34. Phulcrum
35. KTMRIDER
36. DragonX
37. 05tacoMedic
38. ETAV8R
39. clcoyle
40. SoCal_80
41. Modocmike
42. Matrix / Goose Gear
43. Brian / Goose Gear
44. Jon Nelson
45. rawdawg
46. Super04Duty
47. Nuclear Redneck
48. Jr_Explorer
49. FordGuy
50. SprkPlg08
51. kens
52. Gear
53. trooperdude
54. SFSMedic
55. knightrider
56. Baja bum
57. jmiller110
58. suntinez
59. GSequoia
60. WebMob'N
61. Square
62. jjstahl3
63. Brent / Brent Haywood Photography
64. Jeremy2013
65. Slomo
66. Mario / Adventure Trailers
67. Alan / Sportsmobile
68. Tacoma
69. miagreb
70. 73IHC x2
71. Codyp
72. Axial Racing
73. KevinPham
74. Merito
75. geogreg
76. blupaddler
77. Ocaa
78. Chevurai
79. Jerry / Tembo Tusk
80. Andranik
81. Tapatio
82. Bryon Dorr / Exploring Elements
83. My yota

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying. Don't know my days off yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone, don't post too much anymore on the boards as we've been busy with mountain life and volunteer work. Anyhow, i can't believe this is our 8th year! Time flies and this year should be the best yet now that we've teamed up with all you here at American Adventurist!

More details to follow, but like Dave said please mark your calendars! You won't want to miss this one!

I'm IN!

I cross posted on my local Xterra/Frontier forum. Hopefully that is okay?

Last edited:
I'll be there! Kris and I just volunteered to do the cooking for Saturday's dinner at this event so come hungry!

Cam

Heck Cam, I'm still full from the Rendevouz. I'm going to have to start working out just to be in shape for more delicious Mojo! :lol

I'll be there! Kris and I just volunteered to do the cooking for Saturday's dinner at this event so come hungry!

Cam

AWESOME!!!!! I was bummed to miss MRV and all that good food I saw pics of.

Heck Cam, I'm still full from the Rendevouz. I'm going to have to start working out just to be in shape for more delicious Mojo! :lol

You are the second one to say this! Perhaps we can get a Drill Sargent from Camp Pendleton to lead us in a workout on Friday!

Cam

Yes, thank Cam for grilling for us! Much appreciated.

Also, Mhiscox that some of you might know from the Portal is donating the food funds again this year.

This is a great event and we're very happy to have you all apart of it.

I will be creating an event over FB for those folks too. Every avenue we can use to get people down to the event means more toys! Share away, yes!

Back
Top Bottom