2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And slot #81 - TD64 opens up. I will not be able to make it next weekend. Catch you all at the next one!

Hi Haggis, do you know where I'm at on the waiting list? Requested to be added last week and is very anxious to make it to the trip. Thanks

And slot #81 - TD64 opens up. I will not be able to make it next weekend. Catch you all at the next one!

Acknowledged...Spot #81; TD64 out; KevinPham gets the spot. Roster changed to so update.

Hi Haggis, do you know where I'm at on the waiting list? Requested to be added last week and is very anxious to make it to the trip. Thanks

See above ^. ;)

Hi Haggis:

Can you tell me how to find the official roster! I'm not sure if I'm in or out!

Cam

After reviewing all of your posts I don't see either a vote to attend, an acknowledgement post here or a request to be on the waiting list here in this thread. So you were sort of in a limbo state. But as there is nobody else on the wait list your are now next in line if someone else cancels.

Though Garret has been coordinating getting bikes to DRV, and planning his trip, he forgot the most important part. Actually registering for the event. Please add him to the waiting list, then mock him.

Garrett has too many nights in that trailer of his. The glue in the plywood is affecting his common sense!

Though Garret has been coordinating getting bikes to DRV, and planning his trip, he forgot the most important part. Actually registering for the event. Please add him to the waiting list, then mock him.

Whaaaat??? :lol :keyboard

raymondmom said:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the Rendezvous.

Joanne

Spot #43 opens up - who is next in line?

EDIT: Camdile, you're up. List amended.

Last edited:
Another big thanks to these folks, the support we receive each year from every corner of the community is amazing :bowdown

Many of these folks will be there again this year, stop by and say hi!

Click to visit their website!

snowpeaklogo1.gif

SNOW PEAK

TEMBO3.jpg

TEMBO TUSK

at-overland3-1024x404.jpg

ADVENTURE TRAILERS

TripleAughtDesign-Logo_CMYK-300-3x1.3_zpsc705057f.png

TRIPLE AUGHT DESIGN

URSAMINORVEHICLES.jpg

URSA MINOR VEHICLES

EQUIPT EXPEDITION OUTFITTERS

ALLPRO

SMB-Logo-1024x328.jpg

SPORTSMOBILE

frontrunneroutfitters.jpg

FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS

ENERGY SUSPENSION

IRON PIG OFFROAD

2014 OVERLAND EXPO

URSAMINORVEHICLES.jpg

URSA MINOR VEHICLES

XPEDITION OUTFITTERS

overland_journal_new.gif

OVERLAND JOURNAL

REBEL OFFROAD

OUTDOORX4

RESTOP

Dave/Mike, Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the Rendezvous. brian90744. please give my space to the next inline.

Ha...we're amending the list at the same time Dave! I was worried I'd lost my mind for a bit but than realized I was probably in better mental shape than this Garret fellow who now has Spot #32. ;)

Camdile you are now on the attendee list in Spot #43...your a Go for DRV14.

Ha...we're amending the list at the same time Dave! I was worried I'd lost my mind for a bit but than realized I was probably in better mental shape than this Garret fellow who now has Spot #32. ;)

Are we still free to taunt Garret? I personally feel that he should add a lava lamp to to his trailer. I wonder if they come in 12v.

-Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom