2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite literally impossible to go hungry at a Rendezvous event surrounded by AAV members. Ask me how I know...

Thanks guys! If we make it, we'll be good for food and drinks, no problem, the big hit to the budget is the gas for the long drive there and back. The 80 is no Prius. :) I think everything will fall in place, fingers crossed and really looking forward to it.

I feel ya there my friend.. Fuel is the biggest issue for me too, 40 gallons of Diesel aint gonna be cheap for me, and that If I don't top off before I get there, which will be likely another 10 gallons of top off before hitting the dirt.

Hello Friends - I am new to this thread and was wondering if there's a way for me to get on the waiting list for this trip. Or if you happen to cancel, can you please PM me? Thanks

Hello Friends - I am new to this thread and was wondering if there's a way for me to get on the waiting list for this trip. Or if you happen to cancel, can you please PM me? Thanks

just paypal $100 to BlkWgn@scam.com I will make sure you get on the waiting list :)

Actually, by posting up they will take care of the waiting list. Welcome to AAV, make sure you introduce your self and your rig in the new member thread

If the fam ends up having to stay home for this one, I'll come down with my XR650L

“...so one day my mother sat me down and explained that I couldn't become an explorer because everything in the world had already been discovered. I'd been born in the wrong century, and I felt cheated.”
― Ransom Riggs

I am going to drop out. My son has an new appointment that we can't miss. I hope this frees up a spot for someone really wanting to go. I will look forward to the mountain rendezvous. Have fun and be safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copy that...Spot #49: VDBAZFJ is out; 1FZJ80 gets the spot. Roster amended to reflect updates.

I can't keep my spot in good conscience any longer. My budget just keeps taking hits and I need to make sure I can pay my bills and such at the end of the month. So I'm going to have to bail, which is a huge bummer as I've been looking forward to this DR for months.

Now I am looking forward to all the photos of everyone else having fun! :headbang

I can't keep my spot in good conscience any longer. My budget just keeps taking hits and I need to make sure I can pay my bills and such at the end of the month. So I'm going to have to bail, which is a huge bummer as I've been looking forward to this DR for months.

Now I am looking forward to all the photos of everyone else having fun! :headbang

Sorry to hear you wont make it. See you at MRV if not sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom