2014 American Adventurist Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did a great job creating that event calendar graphic. Did you come up with that on your own, or used a design service?I meant the three events not the little log cabin at the bottom of screen. Didn't want you to think I was being dumb.
Here is what we have on tap for 2014, more details forthcoming in individual event threads here on AAV.

View attachment 5808

:home

Last edited:
You did a great job creating that event calendar graphic. Did you come up with that on your own, or used a design service? I meant the three events not the little log cabin at the bottom of screen. Didn't want you to think I was being dumb.

Graphics Master and American Adventurist Member at Large Jay Stahl of Alphagraphics in Irvine, CA is the creative genius behind all of our American Adventurist designs.

http://www.alphagraphics.com/centers/irvine-california-us421/

:bowdown

Looks like I'm off to the Appalachian Rendezvous! Sweet it's only like a hour from the house, kinda sad it's so close and yet I have never been on any trails at Uwharrie.

Appalachian Rendezvous in NC? In Oct?

This sounds good. I should be back in the States for this event.

I am hoping I can make it

I can't commit to this just yet but I'd live to make it. I've been eyeing the California events for a long time.

Is there already a thread going for the Appalachian Rendezvous that I just couldn't find?

Dan
Typos courtesy of Tapatalk
http://the4x4podcast.com

Last edited:
AT Overland will be in attendance at the Appalachian Rendezvous and to support the event in any way we can. We are excited to meet East Coast adventurers and play in new territory to us. We plan to have a JK Habitat and at least one trailer in tow. Any special requests?

AT Overland will be in attendance at the Appalachian Rendezvous and to support the event in any way we can. We are excited to meet East Coast adventurers and play in new territory to us. We plan to have a JK Habitat and at least one trailer in tow. Any special requests?

Well us East Coast staff members are awfully fond of Pie, preferably rhubarb based. How many can you haul over here in one of them there trailers?

Seriously...how many? We really like Pie.

I lean towards blackberry pie, apple would be good. What's a rhubarb? Does it have legs or fins?

-Andy

Never mind, I looked it up:

Rhubarb also contains glycosides—especially rhein, glucorhein, and emodin, which impart cathartic and laxative properties. It is hence useful as a cathartic in case of constipation.

you guys need more fiber.........

Last edited:
Don't blaspheme the rhubarb...it is the pie filling of the Gods. Woe unto the infidels....:spartan2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom