2013 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous

Please vote in this poll to RSVP for MRV - Limit 110 vehicles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's "ON, like Donkey Kong". I knew that I was going to be there, probably a late arrival Friday night...things are looking up, Machelle is going to make it, and we now hope to get out of San Diego by noon.

Glad she can make it!

Hey everyone. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rendezvous. I thought I would throw out an opportunity here. Free, personal delivery to the Rendezvous of anything Equipt has available. A couple folks have already touched base with me, so I thought I would offer that to everyone coming out. I am heading to SoCal on Friday morning, so if you are interested please write me at Paul@Equipt1.com.

Click here for Equipt's site

See you there!!!

Trailer hooked up and ready....wait, it's only Wednesday :mad: HURRY UP, WEEKEND! JEEZE! I'VE GOT SOME BRAAAAAAAAAAPING TO DO! :moto

Hey everyone. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rendezvous. I thought I would throw out an opportunity here. Free, personal delivery to the Rendezvous of anything Equipt has available. A couple folks have already touched base with me, so I thought I would offer that to everyone coming out. I am heading to SoCal on Friday morning, so if you are interested please write me at Paul@Equipt1.com.

Click here for Equipt's site

See you there!!!

Awesome! Welcome aboard Paul! :salute

Dave I'm sick and will not be able to go. ----95. kens---- Please give someone my spot. Have a great time everyone!!!! Thanks, Ken

Dave I'm sick and will not be able to go. ----95. kens---- Please give someone my spot. Have a great time everyone!!!! Thanks, Ken

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. We have removed you from the list. Hope you feel better.

What's awesome? I'll tell you what's awesome... Discovering a bent shaft on a rear shock right before a trip!!! Grrrrr...

Off to Icon in the am to see if I can get a replacement :wrench

As always, my initial plan goes to hell in a handbasket several times before I figure out just what I'm doing. It turns out I put in for the day off on Friday...my dumb ass thought I was working half a day or so.

We will now be departing early Friday morning, getting there right around noon. Anyone interested in a short Friday afternoon run?

What's awesome? I'll tell you what's awesome... Discovering a bent shaft on a rear shock right before a trip!!! Grrrrr...

Off to Icon in the am to see if I can get a replacement :wrench

Shocks are over rated, I just ran all but the first 10 or so miles the Mojave Road and drove home with a completely blown right front shock (reservoir hose torn off of it). :( Thinking about it, I got the shock fixed but never did anything about the bump stop that caused the problem to begin with. I probably ought to do something about that tomorrow!

Well, the good news is that with the FlipPac I've yet to run out of room for loot even if I am loaded down like a gypsy wagon!

image.jpg

Well, the good news is that with the FlipPac I've yet to run out of room for loot even if I am loaded down like a gypsy wagon!

View attachment 4304

Yeah, that is the one thing I really like about the FlipPac, space to pack. The FWC is awesome but doesn't leave much for packing.

Hope you got your shock fixed... and figure out your bump stops so to not do it again. :)

Just a quick reminder about fires: looks like we will be able to have fires in the approved fire rings :)

That said, bring firewood!!!

:campfire

Apryl will be selling her Glamping towels! $10 each, paypal accepted via the app and of course cash.

image.jpg

View attachment 4304

Man Dave, I really want to know your GVW hahaha. Our trucks are pretty much twins, and mine (barely loaded with camp gear) weighs in at 6150 (1500 over GVWR)......the way you load up your beast, I am even scared to ask hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom