2009 Springbar Outfitter 3 Canvas tent

Garrett

Adventurist
:D I have a used Springbar Outfitter 3 tent from April 2009 for sale. :eek:
----------------

Why are you selling it?
I'm an idiot. I also have a tendency to forget the separate bags for poles or stakes on trips thus resulting in a tent which cannot be pitched. I'm moving into a lighter weight, single bag tent which has a screen/shade room attached as well. I bought it in 2009, but then I spent a while in a VW Westy and Ford manvan during which time the tent saw zero use.
What's wrong with it?
Two things: 1. There is a tear in the left screen door from a squirrel deciding to enter the tent for food which was left in there at Big Bear. D'oh! 2. There are 1 or two scuffs on the floor, but not worn through. Otherwise this tent is in EXCELLENT condition.
What's your price?
$300 - As you can see, this tent is $380 new - now add in accessories
You're including accessories? Sounds dubious...
It's not! I'm including the canvas ground tarp and all the stakes I have - the regular stakes of which I have 4 or 5 and lots of SAND stakes - the BIG ones
Well, I still don't trust you. Where has this tent been?
Its first trip was to Coyote Flat, CA. From there it's been to Big Bear, Santa Barbara, Baja, - but guess what, (since this works with cars) it's a CALIFORNIA TENT. No mold!
Baja - really?
Yup - check it. You should take your new Springbar Outfitter 3 tent to this spot (I'll even give you directions!):
baja.jpg

Do you have more photos of this AMAZING AMERICAN MADE TENT?? I WANT TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Yes, sir or madam, I do:

MojaveRoad.jpg
tent1.jpg

Do you have photos of the screen and floor marks?
Do I look like an idiot? Of course I don't have photos. But I'll get that bad boy out from the closet quickly to take some photos, in color, for YOU! :wings:

Thanks for looking!
--------------
Here is the link and description for the product (new):

http://www.kirkhams.com/compact-tents/outfitter-3-springbar-tent/

Popularized by horse packers and river guides, the Outfitter tent delivers Springbar Tent comfort, stability, durability and stand-up room in an extremely compact package.
Made In The USA!
Features
•Features a screened, zippered door and a screened, zippered rear window for cross-ventilation.
•Upright (vertical poles on the outside) are designed to collapse into three pieces for compact storage.
•Very popular among horse packing and other outfitting organizations.
•Plenty of room to sleep up to 2 adults or 1 adult cot and gear.
•Includes poles, and one set of Angle Steel Stake stakes.
•Strong solid rope perimeter with "hooked" stake loops to keep tent standing in all types of weather.
•Tough vinyl floor to protect against water and sharp objects.
•Don't be intimidated by weight, we include separate carry bags for poles and tent canvas.
•Built 100% in the USA
•We offer repair options and replacement parts on all our Springbar Tents, even for some that are 40 years old.
•Manufacture Warranty: Lifetime

Materials
•This isn't your grandfathers old canvas tent. We have perfected the balance of high quality canvas and advanced synthetic silicone treatments.
•8.5 oz Shelter Duck, double-fill construction, 100% cotton with Sunforger marine-finish boat shrunk treatment
•Roof- 10.1 oz Army Duck, double-fill construction, 100% cotton with Sunforger marine-finish boat shrunk treatment
•Windows- Polyester no-see-um mesh, CPAI fire-retardant
•Zippers- YKK #10RC and #8CF nylon coils with nickel-plated sliders
•Floor- 9 oz vinyl-laminated polyester, CPAI-84 fire-retardant, antibacterial, UV inhibitor
•Frame- 2-pc double-walled aluminum/steel ridge, solid steel tension bars, adjustable steel-reinforced aluminum uprights

Specs
•Weight: 34 lbs
•Tent Bag: 12 in x 29 in
•Pole Bag: 8 in x 35 in
•Floor: 7 ft x 8 ft
•Floor Area: 56 sq ft
•Sleeping Capacity: 2 adults or 1 adult with extra gear
•Minimum Height (Inside): 67 in
•Maximum Height (Outside): 68 in
•Number of Doors: 1
•Number of Windows: 1 half-height back window
Back Window: Top- 20 1/4" Height- 34" Bottom- 25 3/4"