SOLD

Local399

Adventurist
This is a well-built Jeep that needs to be out there getting used. I am the second owner and have spent considerable time and money bringing this Jeep back into perfect working order.

$39000 will entertain offers

Still has all Rubicon features plus more

60000 miles on chassis with 30000 miles on swap

Hemi Swapped with 5.7 non VVT using AEV builders kit
G2 Core 44 front axle geared to 4.88 with E Locker
Dana 60 full float rear axle geared to 4.88 with E Locker
Terra Flex Long Arm with @4 inch of lift
Fox 2.0 Coilovers with custom 2.5 reservoirs front with Fox 2.0s rear all custom valved by Accutune
Fox Air Bump Stops
KMC Robby Gordon 17 inch Beadlocks (5 total) custom powder coated
Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.5x17
Synergy Steering Components
Ram Hydraulic Steering Assist with new lines

Custom front bumper with winch and synthetic line
Custom rear bumper with tire carrier, 11 gallon Titan fuel tank, propane tank
Rock rails/sliders

Adventure Trailers (AT) J180 camper top
Adventure Trailers drawer and storage
ARB fridge
Partner 2 burner stove on a slide under the fridge slide
Outback Table on rear tailgate
Propex forced air furnace for camper works off of propane so no moisture issues
ARB Twin air compressor mounted in cubby in the rear fo the Jeep
KC Lights Headlights...maybe THE best "mod" I ever did...kidding, not kidding
KC Lights Flex 2x2 pillar pods and Cyclone under hood and rock lights
SPod touchscreen (3 months old)
Factory Uconnect radio with XM
Cobra Handheld CB
Genesis Dual Batterie Kit with Odyssey PC1500 batteries...1 is dedicated starting the other for the accessories
Vector Dash Bar
Lots more stuff I am forgetting.

This is an incredible build...I wish I could take credit for it. I can take credit for bringing it back into a better than ever condition. This thing will go almost anywhere you want to go...more capable than all your buddies Overland rigs.

Located in Southern California but I am willing to discuss shipping or delivery.

Craigslist add link for pics...https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/redondo-beach-2008-jeep-jkur-hemi-swap/6871567030.html
20180324_170058.jpg
20170725_173713.jpg
IMG_0040.JPG
20170725_173400.jpg
20180207_083004 (1).jpg
20171225_124501.jpg
20180429_102514.jpg
20170725_173938.jpg

Last edited:
The original AT Flippac style camper was made by Ursa Minor and referred to as the J180. I will change the description to be more exact. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes. Made by Ursa Minor in San Diego for AT in Prescott. Very cool camper and no longer made so highly collectible!

Yes. Made by Ursa Minor in San Diego for AT in Prescott. Very cool camper and no longer made so highly collectible!

The camper hard parts are not available (although Ursa Minor is still in business and they assured me that most issues can be repaired or resolved), but I am reasonably sure (would want to confirm with AT) that the tent is still available as it is used on the AT Habitat. So, if there ever were any tears or problems the tent could be replaced.

Yeah I’m fairly certain that the Nemo tent developed for the J180 became the basis for the Habitat

Alrighty folks...new truck is here and I am gonna break her in with a road trip, duh. SO, I am heading east from Los Angeles to Denver and I am willing to discuss delivery. If you have any inkling that you want a rig that is the talk of camp, drop a line and I am sure we can work something out.

Howdy folks, been on the road for a few weeks and just getting solid enough interwebs.

The JK is still for sale and I am reducing the price.

Please see original post for updates.

Folks...after a long and winding road...the JK is up for sale again. The Ram I bought as a replacement turned into a lemon. Many months and lawyers later, Ram bought the truck back. I decided to keep the Jeep...however, the reasons I wanted to sell before are still true, and now it's up for sale again. A few things have changed and I will update the original ad with the newest details...including price.

Back
Top Bottom