2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ Stealth Camper

tulloch022

Adventurist
Hey guys!

I am a 24 year old recent college grad who entered the workforce and bailed almost immediately after 1 year to live on the road. I've dreamt of traveling the world in a vehicle I can live out of for as long as I can remember.

I think it was a combination of fear, doubt, and pressure to do what I'm "supposed to" that kept me from realizing the dream. But I knew as soon as I got my first job that the office life wasn't for me.

I spent the last couple months modifying my jeep to be my mobile home and took the plunge a couple of weeks ago. I am video documenting my travels, hardships, successes, etc. If you are interested, you can check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwzwdf4y2efayEzciYTGzyg/ I even have a video on there that offers a tour of the jeep and how I live in it.

And of course, if you guys like this and want to see more, I will post more pictures or whatever you want!

Here to answer any questions, give/take any advice, or anything else. Excited to be a part of this community!

IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0413.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0416.JPG IMG_0420.JPG IMG_0596.JPG

Back
Top Bottom