1941 Dodge WC-12 "The Doge"

Wheels and tires have been the biggest thing the truck has received in the almost 2 years I've owned the truck. The tires are 37 inch military tires that i picked up cheap because their kinda junky, but the wheels are by no means junky. the bolt patterns on old power wagons is a uncommonly large five lug pattern on a 2 piece "split rim" or widow makers. I wanted to get ride of the original split rims because they have a decadency to explode when aired up if the ring is not seated properly, look it up on youtube, insane stuff. Anyway to replace the wheels the option i went with were re-centered military H1 beadlock wheels which are awesome to say the least.
Where do they sell these

Wheels and tires have been the biggest thing the truck has received in the almost 2 years I've owned the truck. The tires are 37 inch military tires that i picked up cheap because their kinda junky, but the wheels are by no means junky. the bolt patterns on old power wagons is a uncommonly large five lug pattern on a 2 piece "split rim" or widow makers. I wanted to get ride of the original split rims because they have a decadency to explode when aired up if the ring is not seated properly, look it up on youtube, insane stuff. Anyway to replace the wheels the option i went with were re-centered military H1 beadlock wheels which are awesome to say the least.
Where do they sell these

Back
Top Bottom