I need a lift she says..........

Maxcustody

Adventurist
Just the other day I was trying to convince the "Minister of Finance" we need to lift the truck. I traded in my heavily moded Jeep and she sees where this is going........ However, at the moment and we know how things change I just want to lift it with different tires and wheels. Well guess what happened today.............

My wife drove the tacoma to work, this is the first time she has driven it. She just got home and said you need a lift on that truck. Her truck is an F250 diesel 4x4 and she felt like she was driving a car she said........

I have been researching and here we go! I am going to go with Kings, upper control arms, and new leaf pack. Also I think I should do bushing change as well...........anything else please let me know.

Tire size I am unsure, I do not want to chop and cut but I want to get a nice wheel and tire package. I am moving to California in about 45 days so I think I will wait till I get there to find a good shop to install.

Can't go wrong with King. It's what I put on the Tundra. I'd recommend upper arms from Camburg or Total Chaos. For leaf packs, Deaver and Atlas would be my first choice. Atlas will custom build packs. Deaver makes an 'expo' pack, 600lb preload, which is what I went with on the Tundra. It isn't on their website but the model is U743.

Where are you headed to in CA? If you'll be in Southern CA, I'd recommend going to talk to Demello Offroad. Jason does great work and focuses on Tacos and FJs.

Can't go wrong with King. It's what I put on the Tundra. I'd recommend upper arms from Camburg or Total Chaos. For leaf packs, Deaver and Atlas would be my first choice. Atlas will custom build packs. Deaver makes an 'expo' pack, 600lb preload, which is what I went with on the Tundra. It isn't on their website but the model is U743.

Where are you headed to in CA? If you'll be in Southern CA, I'd recommend going to talk to Demello Offroad. Jason does great work and focuses on Tacos and FJs.

Yeah I love the Kings and they look great on your truck! I was looking at Total Chaos for the UCA's also the deaver expo pack. I think with the RTT fridge and camping gear in the bed that should work well. I will be about 80 miles from LA and 2 hours from San Diego. Did you get your Kings from Filthy motorsports?

With you working in Adelanto at the FP and I don't know, living in Victorville or Apple Valley, Demello is about an hours drive in riverside. Great progressive company with crazy awesome communication. At least with me it was. Jason and his crew can put together a suspension/lift package and help you with anything else. Just my 2 cents.

With you working in Adelanto at the FP and I don't know, living in Victorville or Apple Valley, Demello is about an hours drive in riverside. Great progressive company with crazy awesome communication. At least with me it was. Jason and his crew can put together a suspension/lift package and help you with anything else. Just my 2 cents.

Awesome, are they able to do everything? Lift, tires, alignment?

He can do everything but the alignment. He did all the work on my FJ and if I was still in the area, I'd have him work on the Tundra. I did buy my sliders from him. He's mainly an Icon guy but I bet he could get Kings.

Back
Top Bottom