How do you do it? Spend Money that is...

Don't forget about the heavier coil springs you will need to carry the additional weight... ;)

Right. And shocks. Gonna need at least three on each corner. And more lift. And light bars. You must have light bars or you will get stuck for sure.

:lol

A second sign pointing to a CA Road trip, pick them up in person

We’re flying out your way next September.

Nice! Here's the bumper you need for them jihad deer up in PA @Haggis, you'll need the red headlights too... all them other Ridgerunner kids have them :stir

^ This guy can surely teach you how to spend money...he’s a bonafide expert. ;)

There is no right and wrong way... there is only your way... (I should insert "grasshopper" at this point). Here is our take on it. We do our best to stay out of debt. We do still owe on the last piece of property we picked up to complete the compound. Ann is our CFO and she will have that paid off in a couple years. No other debt.
I get serious envy of the vehicles and travel exploits of some of you guys. I did a lot of that earlier on. However, it takes funds (the point of the post I guess). Ann and I decided we were putting the majority of our free time, and excess revenue, in to our land. I have passed up offers to go on trips to Moab, Colorado, Montana when buddies are going and want me to come a long. I really regret not going... until I get up in the morning and go walk my woods.
So to my first point, there is no wrong way, just the way you choose as long as you are not burdening others.

Back
Top Bottom