SoCal: Four Wheeler Adventure Expo 2020

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
E9D55EA8-188A-4A8B-BD85-732480255C0E.jpeg

El Segundo, California (November 1, 2019) - MOTORTREND Group is pleased to announce the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo, a unique event for adventure travel enthusiasts, March 7-8, 2020 at the OC Fair & Events Center in Costa Mesa, California.

Whether the journey takes you off-road into the backcountry or into high altitudes to hike, mountain bike and rock climb, the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo has something for adventurers of all kinds. The Expo will host classes & seminars to prepare attendees for their next adventure with travel workshops hosted by the Four Wheeler team and top adventure experts. Fans will be inspired by films at the Travel Theater and watching expedition driving experts as they host seminars to showcase skills needed for extreme off-road driving conditions. Attendees can gear up with the latest camping & travel equipment, mountain bikes and off road vehicles in the exhibitor midway.

“With the explosion of the adventure travel market, we’ve aligned Four Wheeler’s new flagship event with this market growth,” said Sean Holman, Content Director, MotorTrend Truck & Off-Road Group. “Off-road and adventure travel enthusiasts share a common passion for the outdoor lifestyle. Four Wheeler Adventure Expo brings together these communities to explore, learn and find the gear they need for their upcoming journeys.”

MotorTrend Group will produce this new event in partnership with Lodestone Events, the producers of Overland Expo.

“The Lodestone Events team has produced some of the country’s largest consumer events in the automotive aftermarket industry,” said Michael Deer - Senior Director Automotive Events, MotorTrend Group. “As the producers of the Overland Expo series, Lodestone Events is uniquely positioned in the adventure travel community to assist in making the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo a great success.”

The Four Wheeler Overland Adventure Expo will take place March 7-8, 2020 at the OC Fair & Event Center 88 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Exhibitor space & sponsorship packages are available online now. Spectator tickets will be available soon online for $15 in advance and $20 the day of the show at www.fourwheeler.com. Kids 12 & under are free.

For more info, visit www.fourwheeler.com.

It’s fascinating to look back. Back when I was a lad of modest means the things I saw and read in magazines like Four Wheeler were the stuff of dreams. I spent many a night poring over magazines like this.

Now, looking back over the last 15 years or so it’s amazing just how far down the rabbit hole I’ve gone.

Glad to see this coming to SoCal :clang

Interesting to see Lodestone is involved. Not surprised actually. I wonder if they will do an east coast one.

Back
Top Bottom