Tow Mirror?

honorme

Adventurist
Owner of Ram 1500DT. Just want to ask if anyone here also tow large RV (the wider one). Really having a hard time switching lanes from time to time so hoping a tow mirror would be the answer. Like what's the difference or it won't help that much. Hooping rv users would answer.

Previously owned an F150 I used to tow a 36 foot RV and I pulled a 24 foot with my Sequoia. With the F150 I ordered it with the telescoping tow mirrors and on the Sequoia I added them after the fact. It makes a world of difference in being able to see what's going on around the RV, especially in multi-lane highway situations. Tow mirrors are not only larger and sit further out from the vehicle, but they're typically also slightly magnified so that it's easier to see what's happening further back by the trailer. The ones I added to the Sequoia were aftermarket, not OEM, and were significantly less expensive but of the same quality.

IMG_20140830_180406.jpg

IMG_20190503_200836.jpg

Owner of Ram 1500DT. Just want to ask if anyone here also tow large RV (the wider one). Really having a hard time switching lanes from time to time so hoping a tow mirror would be the answer. Like what's the difference or it won't help that much. Hooping rv users would answer.
Are you asking about using them on a truck or a larger Class A or Super C RV?

Back
Top Bottom