Overland Expo WEST 2019: Official Thread

This appears to be the doll of the show, based on the crowd around it. Rivian all electric off road truck. It looks pretty spectacular.

9EFFD5C6-3967-42EA-A409-24D3EB2CDA7D.jpeg
41041497-D003-469D-B9C3-227B0129464D.jpeg

A7FFD22C-AF95-446C-AEF3-0FBA99296A7A.jpeg

924925BA-F52F-4BF8-A827-9AFBBE7D2FB3.jpeg
5E958E79-FF79-477D-9DF9-685C9C8A4DDE.jpeg

Last edited:
Overland Expo was larger than ever. So many more vendors.

I could see a real difference with this event company handling things. Most noticeably , was trash cans throughout the venue and camping area. They were even emptied on a regular basis. There were more porta potties so I rarely saw anyone standing in a long line and they were serviced regularly.

Kudos for the Overland Expo people for a great event . Now if the weather would cooperate.

Overland Expo was larger than ever. So many more vendors.

I could see a real difference with this event company handling things. Most noticeably , was trash cans throughout the venue and camping area. They were even emptied on a regular basis. There were more porta potties so I rarely saw anyone standing in a long line and they were serviced regularly.

Kudos for the Overland Expo people for a great event . Now if the weather would cooperate.

That's good feedback and I agree, Lodestone Events did a GREAT job. Looking forward to EAST in Virginia! :clang

I had a blast!!! even though I could only commit to the first day Friday. The event looked very well organized, plenty of places to park, plenty of food, drinks, trash cans everywhere, and plenty of places to use a restroom. I didn't find you guys place though...or else I would've introduced myself there. Well maybe the next event I can meet and greet everyone here.

That is AEVs Colorado they just did with the tray. Not sure I believe just a concept at this time. Pic from their IG page.

I think you're right. I was so distracted by their JL's I probably walked right by it...

Back
Top Bottom