You have $100 to spend...

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
... on a piece of gear for “Overlanding” but you already have a good setup, so it’s “mad money” as my grandad used to say.

What do you buy?

C2056D47-CF8E-458A-8913-1DA3C00A0DE5.jpeg

I'll play. Diverter valve replacement so when I spray the pollen off my windshield, washer fluid doesn't also dribble down the back glass. Should be some money left over for bourbon.

A few Chinese LED Light bars, a custom painted shovel, axe, & Hi-Lift to bolt on the roof & whatever other poser-gear people put on their vehicles nowadays! (I'm kidding)

keep the money and just give me another day off instead . . .

Seriously, a 3% raise is roughly equivalent to 5 days off. Money is not a real thing to me. It goes into the bank automatically, my wife pays all the bills and I never see it. An extra week of vacation is something I can touch and feel.

steak, butter, thyme, rosemary, charcoal, mashed potatoes, can of candied peaches, can of cherries, box of bisquick, pie crust mix, and a few plinys at wholefoods.

gonna eat some, got adventure on sunday night w/ all the white walkers incomin.

I suppose I would use the money to re-stock on a couple gallons of white gas and some additional MSR fuel canisters. After that I would see what's needed in the kitchen box to be re-stocked like Bic lighters, spices, matches and some canned food staples.

Back
Top Bottom