Added a new JL............

Maxcustody

Adventurist
I have been tossing the idea around for a little while. My wifes DD is the F250, not the greatest commuter for stop and go and only 7 miles from work.............so if we get a better DD for her, we should make it dual purpose right. Made a trip to the dealer today and drove it home. Picked up the dog and headed right to a trail in Big Bear, no mall crawling here.

Plus I can keep the Hallmark camper loaded on the F250 now full time and makes it so easy to jump in there and go camping as well.............win win!!

20180922_145041.jpg
20180922_145058.jpg
IMG_2145.JPG
IMG_2148.JPG
IMG_2153.JPG

20180922_173657.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, you're going to enjoy the versatility of the truck/camper and Jeep combo. Options for just about any weather/any road/anytime!:cool:

We have a similar arrangement with my '06 2500HD, SunLite slide in pop up camper and the '05 LJ Rubicon. Flat tow the Jeep if destination camping and wheeling from there, just the Jeep if on a point to point overnight run, and just the truck/camper for a quick get away for the weekend or a longer road trip.

Nice, you're going to enjoy the versatility of the truck/camper and Jeep combo. Options for just about any weather/any road/anytime!:cool:

We have a similar arrangement with my '06 2500HD, SunLite slide in pop up camper and the '05 LJ Rubicon. Flat tow the Jeep if destination camping and wheeling from there, just the Jeep if on a point to point overnight run, and just the truck/camper for a quick get away for the weekend or a longer road trip.

Thanks, sounds like a great plan. I will have to check out towing options..............:D

Back
Top Bottom