2018 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Winch Recovery 201 class ended up recovering a massive 6000+pound log so for the purposes of this video, I renamed it Redirect Winching! It was cool to see this massive log moved by a vehicle very similar in weight. It was a good used of the Deadman Off-Road Earth Anchor as a tree strap. It was connected to a snatch block and the Toyota Sequoia was able to move the log out of the way and open up a small meadow for easier foot travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I wanted to let you know how much my wife and I enjoyed getting out for a very much needed and relaxing long weekend. It was the first time she has been able to go and you made for a memorable experience!

:thumbsup

If anyone who won the 212 Performance gloves (off the grid version) have it Large but need medium, please let me know. Medium are a tad small for me. hoping someone with medium hands that got Large gloves are willing to trade.

Step22 a huge THANK YOU for the Colby air stems and patch swag that came with them that I won. And Thank you and the other venders for your support of AAV.

I would like to thank you for your support of the camp, Camp Tahquitz, for your help Friday morning with our water leak we appreciate sharing our square mile with those who enjoy it and keep it going, Thanks again. When I suggest the Camp to Dave this is what I hoped it would become, I am so glad it has continued see you all next year.

I would like to thank you for your support of the camp, Camp Tahquitz, for your help Friday morning with our water leak we appreciate sharing our square mile with those who enjoy it and keep it going, Thanks again. When I suggest the Camp to Dave this is what I hoped it would become, I am so glad it has continued see you all next year.

Thanks Gordon! Were it not for you, we wouldn't have had 8 years of Mountain Rendezvous! Now fix your avatar! ;)

:bowdown

Thank you for the hospitality over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom