CO springs, Ouray, Telluride, Pagosa

Sempertoy

Adventurist
Founding Member
Crew-

We are headed out in the morning to Colorado Springs as a preview as we intend to move there next year.

I will be working for a few days, but would like input for fun outdoor activities while we are there. Thursday we will head to Ouray and stay the night, Friday we will be in Telluride and sleep in Pagosa springs. If there are any accessible, fun things to do, let me know! We are traveling in the Sienna with two young ones.

Thanks

Go up the highest paved road in NA.. up to Mt. Evans.. easy drive, beautiful, and my kids loved it.

I've been to Silverton, CO, twice, I keep wanting to take the narrow gauge train from Durango to Silverton and back. It may be something fun to do with the kids.

x2 on the train.
If you have a truck, then Cinnamon Pass and/or Engineer Pass to Ouray would be quite fun!
Bon Ton restaurant in Ouray is delicious.

We were in Silverton in August and I'm pretty sure we were the only car there. Everyone else was driving dirt bikes and utv's, we didn't take the train but it looks cool. I'll throw in a recommendation for Gold Belt Bar & Grill, great pizza even their gluten free one.

Back
Top Bottom