Photo sizing

Bryanseye

Adventurist
Is there a way to size photos so that they display smaller? On a mobile device it is fine, but on a PC most images in threads are so big you have to scroll down to see the whole image.

Of course there is a way to do that. You need some kind of photo editing program. I think cell phone can resize also, not sure though since I use photoshop. I size most of my internet/computer images to make 5 inches on the longest side @ 100 dpi.

Or are you referring to within the forum itself and photos someone else has uploaded?

Of course there is a way to do that. You need some kind of photo editing program. I think cell phone can resize also, not sure though since I use photoshop. I size most of my internet/computer images to make 5 inches on the longest side @ 100 dpi.
I typically crop, but haven't messed with resizing for the forum.
Or are you referring to within the forum itself and photos someone else has uploaded?
Forum itself. I can post the same photo here or another forum, but only here are they displayed so large. If nobody else is having the issue it may just be something in my account settings I need to explore.

The max dimension is currently set at 2048px. Anything larger is reduced in size.

Back
Top Bottom