The Random Thoughts Thread

LOL.. I googled that one and it was even funnier than I had imagined!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Douche+Canoe

1. Any vehicle filled to capacity with a group of major douchebags. Usually a luxury SUV. Most often owned or purchased by the parents of one of the Douche Mc Gouches inside. The group of individuals who pour out of the douche canoe can be affectionately referred to as a "shitstorm of douchebags."

Not relegated purely to the hipster variety, I've even seen older, well to-do douche canoes. Sometimes in jodhpurs astride a Ural or other trendy overlandaf conveyance.

Spotted this interesting homemade rig in Rocky Mountain National Park yesterday. Ship builder who also likes spiders?

IMG_8335.JPG

If the sample shirt comes back nice I'll scale the graphic up a bit and offer it both ways. Had a few other shirt ideas kicking around so this may have jump started a new project for me to fool with.

Sample shirt came in while I was in Houston, now that I'm home I've had a chance to look it over and I have to say I'm less than impressed with the quality. It's one step above an iron-on tshirt transfer. If anyone has a better tshirt company they could line up I'd be happy to supply the file. @Dave if you'd like to use the graphic on some AAV swag I can send it to you.

I really am behind on my build thread. I feel like this summer was mostly a bust. I got some things done, but I did not do nearly as much exploring or camping as I intended. :(

I really am behind on my build thread. I feel like this summer was mostly a bust. I got some things done, but I did not do nearly as much exploring or camping as I intended. :(

X2

Getting out takes a LOT more time here in the Midwest due to tyranny of time and distance.

Missing my wide open spaces and public lands out west!

I just started rereading Battle Cry by Leon Uris. The first book I ever read in my early youth. Read 200 pages in the past three hours. Thankful for the distraction. Marines!

Back
Top Bottom