Overland Expo West 2017

Chad

Adventurist
Editor

Editor’s Note:  Enjoy the ride as we look back at last year’s event and remember what an incredible time everyone had at this great big “family reunion” in Arizona~ 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger so please stop by and say hi at the American Adventurist booth at site PS1.  We’ll have a cold beer ready for you courtesy of Historic Brewing in Flagstaff, bring your cup!
OXW17-14.jpg

I’m talking to a couple of the driving instructors from Land Rover about the driving course for this year’s Overland Expo West, and I’m starting to get the impression that this year’s event is going to be different – in a good way.  You can hear it in their voices, and the way they talk about the classes that they’ll be teaching for the next few days.  It’s like someone just handed them the keys to a McLaren P1 and said “have fun.”  They’ve built driving and skills courses that are...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hands down best report on Overland Expo I have seen. Now if you guys could just come out for the Overland Expo East...

-Andy

I agree it was a great event, the weather was perfect this year! In addition, new location is awesome......

Thanks for including us in the coverage! Had a great time with great people! Thanks American Adventurist for cooking at the Sunday morning breakfast walk about! We had people 30 deep waiting to sample the AA Crew's cooking!!! Thanks guys!

Thanks for including us in the coverage! Had a great time with great people! Thanks American Adventurist for cooking at the Sunday morning breakfast walk about! We had people 30 deep waiting to sample the AA Crew's cooking!!! Thanks guys!

That's awesome and thank YOU Jerry for your continued friendship and support of our group here!

:bowdown

Back
Top Bottom