2017 American Adventurist Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I cannot really have a Rendezvous at my friend's ranch in Colorado due to their PITA cousin, but I'd be willing to set up some type of gathering or Rendezvous in the nearby National Forest. Is this a possibility or should it just be a gathering of the group?

So, I cannot really have a Rendezvous at my friend's ranch in Colorado due to their PITA cousin, but I'd be willing to set up some type of gathering or Rendezvous in the nearby National Forest. Is this a possibility or should it just be a gathering of the group?
I am always good for a get together or rendezvous in colorado

About when does registration for SoCal Mountain Rendezvous open? Need to get out to one of these and NC is a bit of a drive.

About when does registration for SoCal Mountain Rendezvous open? Need to get out to one of these and NC is a bit of a drive.

As a rule we try to open registration 60-90 days out. But we may open up registrations a little earlier this year as we have so many moving parts to wrangle.

As a rule we try to open registration 60-90 days out. But we may open up registrations a little earlier this year as we have so many moving parts to wrangle.
Thanks, will keep a eye out for registration around May/June then.

NEWS: 7th Annual SoCal Mountain Rendezvous RSVP thread will go live on or about May 1st 2017

GET SWAG HERE

IMG_4997.JPG

How many guys are camping for Overland Expo at the Biltmore? Planning on coming in Friday night and staying to Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom