Squatching

100acre

Adventurist
Do you have any good Sasquatch sightings or really odd occurrences while exploring the backcountry of North America?

IMG_0001.JPG

I once came upon the strangest thing I ever saw. It happened one evening when we (@Trump, @barlowrs and some other friends) were relaxing around a firepit in Escondido, I shined my flashlight at it in a ravine next to the driveway, it was big and had long black fur, crawling in the brush. I saw crawling, because it didn't look like something walking, it looked like an animal on its hands and knees!! Turned out to be Barlow in a gorilla suit trying to scare me.

I learned not to discuss things I'm afraid of with my friends.

I once came upon the strangest thing I ever saw. It happened one evening when we (@Trump, @barlowrs and some other friends) were relaxing around a firepit in Escondido, I shined my flashlight at it in a ravine next to the driveway, it was big and had long black fur, crawling in the brush. I saw crawling, because it didn't look like something walking, it looked like an animal on its hands and knees!! Turned out to be Barlow in a gorilla suit trying to scare me.

I learned not to discuss things I'm afraid of with my friends.

:lol

Still funny.

I've been in some pretty remote places and have had on many occasions felt like I was being watched. Gut feeling or sixth sense? Having studied for many years on prehistory, archaeology and cultural anthropology I'm not positive, but my gut instinct tells me the big hairy man exists.

I have seen a ghost in the attic of the old sanitarium in Asheville.

Hey I know this, there is a lot of stuff in this world we will never understand or even know that has or does exist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Closest I've ever gotten to seeing one.
IMG_0558.jpg

Seriously though I would love to see photographs or video that is believable. With all the really cool game cameras and other technologies out there, there should already be indisputable proof of bigfoot, aliens, Nessie, & chupacabra. Someone prove me wrong, please. Would make for a great distraction from other news.

I'd same I'm just as agnostic about the monsters of legend as I am about religion. I won't ridicule anyone's faith in what they do or don't believe in, legends or otherwise.

Well that would be proof. But what if they have lots of gold and we capture it and keep it for proof of life. Just saying.

Is it legal to shoot a Yeti?
In some part of the country there is a law forbidding the shooting of Sasquatch

"Skamania County, Washington passed a law regarding Bigfoot in 1969 declaring that "any willful, wanton slaying of such creatures shall be deemed a felony" subject to substantial fine and/or imprisonment. The fact that this legislation was passed on April 1 did not escape notice, but County Commissioner Conrad Lundy said that "this is not an April Fool's Day joke ... there is reason to believe such an animal exists." Hunter and Dahinden mention their own "speculation that Skamania County authorities had their ears tuned much more to the music of a publicity bandwagon than to any song of distress" for Bigfoot. Notwithstanding, the ordinance was amended in 1984 to preclude an insanity defense and to consider such a killing homicide if the creature was proven by the coroner to be humanoid.

100acrehuphalump just for u :^)

I'm not a staff member or admin. I've just been here a while. Personally I curse worse than most sailors but I was just trying to save you some grief from using foul language on the forum. Now, if we can get back to Squatching....

I did recently watch a program where some guy in the PNW wants to have the existence of Bigfoot verified, have it's habitat declared a sanctuary, so that logging would be shut down on that land.

Mythical creature, mythical habitat, for the endgame of shutting down logging. He says it (cried over it, actually) will never happen because when they did this with the spotted owl, it destroyed economies of many cities and towns in the PNW, and "they" don't want that to happen again.

Back
Top Bottom