SomedayAdventure's Military Trailer Build

Not an update...just...where I'm at tonight
quick shot small.jpg

It's hard to tell in the photo but be careful twisting or knotting a strap, it compromises the strength of the strap considerably.

Yeah... :eek:

As I look deeper, those loops are likely for an airlift of an unladen trailer. I would advise against the rigging as shown but I understand ya'll were desperate to escape the Sarlak there...

:lol

Yeah... :eek:

As I look deeper, those loops are likely for an airlift of an unladen trailer. I would advise against the rigging as shown but I understand ya'll were desperate to escape the Sarlak there...

:lol
Pretty much. I didn't care if I ripped them off. But at this point in the photo, the white truck was about out after using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well… This wasn't going to last forever
8c081d739e2d5315589ea226414ac9f6.jpg

Due to demand by mine number one… Modifications will be made. For now this trailer has a lifespan of about five years to 10 years depending on how well I do. I have four sons and they're not gonna stay small

A few additions to the trailer and whole camp set up:

Mr. Heater "big buddy"
e5a3700c2f5a6e8cb90125b992328c52.jpg

Base Camp's XCW 20 portable shower system
520d6bc48f122e7b8b85e838b813056b.jpg

Totally excited to start this year with a few more necessary Luxuries. You'd think the term "necessary luxury" would be an oxymoron release close to it but no. Allow me to explain.

I like the idea of camping. I'd like to go very far out. I like camping in just my CVT tent. However I'm not in charge of my life. My master and commander is my wife. And she's a four-star general… Since she's had four sons for me. She gets what she wants. This means portable heating, portable showers, portable refrigerators and the like.

Check check check [emoji818][emoji818][emoji818][emoji851]

A few additions to the trailer and whole camp set up:

Mr. Heater "big buddy"
e5a3700c2f5a6e8cb90125b992328c52.jpg

Base Camp's XCW 20 portable shower system
520d6bc48f122e7b8b85e838b813056b.jpg

Totally excited to start this year with a few more necessary Luxuries. You'd think the term "necessary luxury" would be an oxymoron release close to it but no. Allow me to explain.

I like the idea of camping. I'd like to go very far out. I like camping in just my CVT tent. However I'm not in charge of my life. My master and commander is my wife. And she's a four-star general… Since she's had four sons for me. She gets what she wants. This means portable heating, portable showers, portable refrigerators and the like.

Check check check [emoji818][emoji818][emoji818][emoji851]

Portable shower is the best thing ever.

View attachment 15713
A small view of our recent trip to the Sierras this weekend.
View attachment 15713
Dirt roads on the way out of course
View attachment 15714
We found our overland staple waiting to great us...the cow
View attachment 15715
The CVT 55" rear awning's maiden voyage...an excellent addition when using the back of the trailer regularly.
View attachment 15716
The spare diesel Rotopax mounted on the side actually became usefull as my fuel indicator came on miles from a gas station (my truck dont joke about fuel level i learned the hard way once....not so fun fact: did you know, despite my father and I both being huge guys, pushing a 7500lb truck gets exhausting after a while).
View attachment 15717
Plus, since I already have them, why the heck not?

Feel free to ask questions and comment.
Can you show me how those fuel modules mount to the uprights of the trailer? I need that kind of fuel management.

Can you show me how those fuel modules mount to the uprights of the trailer? I need that kind of fuel management

Sure. I actually used the rotopax 4 gal tank mount plate. First I welded a steel sheet between the uprights to mount that too. I'll get you better a pic later.

f9a78d3a7875ec325671f16a19e18f24.jpg

Hey guys. My life has been a goat rope of a cluster lately. If you ever have questions and want direct immediate answers, please feel free to reach out to me on Instagram at SOMEDAYADVENTURE. Not sure if the link will fully work here, but since I use my phone to post there and always have my phone... here it is.
https://www.instagram.com/somedayadventure/?hl=en

So, with a little help from God, friends, my family...I hope to be posting on here again more regularly.

Thanks so much.

Attachments

• NQS_9737.jpg
    NQS_9737.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom