The Random Rig Shots Thread

Hanging out with Mountain State Overland at a New Hampshire meet up last night

eb3e24cef93f9ccd82d7a15bbc154f00.jpg

This seemed like it would have been a really cool event. Wish I could have made it.

The color of the FJ is perfect for the sunset shot.

They had a TTUE on the lot the week after I bought it. There was some buyers remorse after looking at the TTUE but not anymore. I'm just liking the that color more and more. I guess mainly because you don't see that color often.

On one if the few unimproved roads in Glacier NP between Fish Creek and Polebridge. I'll have a big post about the big trip coming up, we hit Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier and are planning for a quickie through Arches tomorrow during drive day 2 of the 5 day drive home.

image.jpg

That body style is just sexy, timeless. I wish Dodge would have done a retro on that body style like they did the Challenger.

There was an issue with a General Lee look-a-like at a race at Phoenix last year. The Confederate flag on the roof was an issue. I read somewhere that there were 20+ Chargers used (up) when the TV show was in production.

That body style is just sexy, timeless. I wish Dodge would have done a retro on that body style like they did the Challenger.

There was an issue with a General Lee look-a-like at a race at Phoenix last year. The Confederate flag on the roof was an issue. I read somewhere that there were 20+ Chargers used (up) when the TV show was in production.

The number was much, much higher than 20. :(

Every car that jumped was done upon landing. Of course, the back half of the car was fine...

Back
Top Bottom