Step 22 Gear

Adventurist
Meet & Greet - 1st Annual Gear and Beer - Aug 21, 2016 Roseville, CA
Porter's House of Draft - 7456 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747

Get ready Nor Cal!! Jackcovers.com and Porters House of Draft are excited to present our 1st Annual Meet & Greet - Gear and Beer! This family friendly event is a great place for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and some great rigs to get together and talk shop over some great food and drinks. Everyone is welcome! This meet up is not specific to any particular make or model. It's time that Toyotas, Jeeps, Fords, Chevy, etc. all come together and appreciate the many crossover hobbies we all enjoy. Whether you are an avid off-roader, rock crawler, overlander, camper, hiker, BBQ master, RVer, etc.... we all share the love of the great outdoors. There will be vendors on site, numerous clubs and organizations, great food, beer specials at Porter's HOD, and a bunch of really good people.

We would love to see a strong showing from the American Adventurist crowd - a great group!

If you are interested in having your rig in a featured vehicle spot please let me know. If you are a vendor or know a vendor who might like to set up shop just let me know.

Facebook event page found below. Please check it out and RSVP as we are trying to keep as accurate of a count as possible as the event nears, for parking needs, parking support, food, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/events/590132094492071/

Yep, that's NorCal - I had to look! :lol

image.jpeg

@Dave ...... Road trip in August!?? Would love to have you there, spreading the American Adventurist love through a booth! Quick 7 hours norte!

Yeah, the weekend before Mountain Rendezvous? Not enough hours in the day my friend ;)

Back
Top Bottom