The American Adventurist Swag Thread

For those interested, I have started another Group Buy on the American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo:

http://americanadventurist.com/foru...-american-adventurist-edition-trasharoo.3094/

AAV TRASHAROO.jpg

I think you guys are slighty mistaken. The American Adventurist trasharoos do not actually add horsepower... Only stickers can do that, rather, the air behind the truck finds the AAV roos to be so cool that they flock towards it, creating a built in tailwind that gives the driving feel of a 15HP gain, yet also nets a fuel economy increase of 10%. So not only is the driving the experience improved, but the heavy carbon footprint of your bro-dozer can be lessened while you are on your way to a trailhead, or to find that rock behind Costco. Furthermore, the AAV logo has been proven to increase your protection against a boring lifestyle.

Dont be a boring, polluting person who has already died inside. Get an AAV trasharoo.

Trust me. I can produce statistics that show that I am right at least some of the time.

Nobody picked up on my Ideal Gas Law joke...

#JokeFail
#TooMuchNerd

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Rumor at Adventurist HQ is that we have 300 more morale patches on order :cool:

100 Original
100 Desert
100 Multi-Cam

AAV patches.jpg

Colors from left to right: Desert, Original, Multi-Cam.

Stay tuned for availability, these will go fast.

Last edited:
Rumor at Adventurist HQ is that we have 300 more morale patches on order :cool:

100 Original
100 Desert
100 Multi-Cam

View attachment 17070

Colors from left to right: Desert, Original, Multi-Cam.

Stay tuned for availability, these will go fast.

I've heard those same rumors as well and further that the process has already started...

Are there any more AAV decals available? If not, any idea when more might come available? I need to get a couple. I know you guys are at OXE, this weekend #jealous...

Back
Top Bottom