2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hope to be rolling out from Escondido between 1-2 PM on Friday if anyone is looking for a caravan.

Wish I was making it this year, but I'll be on my own trip with family up in ventura.. hoping to take lots of pics, as it'll be my daughters first camping trip.

if you guys are running early you can use the yellow post sites up the 38 that is easy to get to and on a thursday should be empty.

34°09'01.5"N 116°46'05.7"W
34.150411, -116.768253

image.jpg
Summit Fire is 50% contained

Since we will be at a Boy Scout Camp. I was an Eagle Scout as a kid at this camp.

Attached are some Scout Master minutes.

Attachments

• SM_minutes.pdf
    135.1 KB · Views: 67
These just might be our best shirts ever!!! :bowdown

BIG thanks to all those sponsors that make these FREE event shirts possible!

Please keep them in mind when considering your needs and who to purchase from - they are American Adventurists!

Dave, I asked upthread but it might have been buried: I ordered extra shirts with the intent to pick up at the Rendezvous, but had to drop out. Can I just paypal the difference for delivery? (understanding this happens after Appalachian Rendezvous, etc.)

Dave, I asked upthread but it might have been buried: I ordered extra shirts with the intent to pick up at the Rendezvous, but had to drop out. Can I just paypal the difference for delivery? (understanding this happens after Appalachian Rendezvous, etc.)

If dave says ok I can pull them out of the total shirts and mail them in a flat rate box - let me know Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom