2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRZLY X can't make it.

EwokPoacher added from wait list to spot #111 :D

so is anyone bringing a moto up? I'm thinking of just comming up and riding with the bike but it would be more fun with others'

Cam has offered up use of Mojo Griddles and Jerry has offered up use of skottles so that is not a problem. Just be warned that after using either one you are likely to want to make a purchase

Where can I find info on these?

Lack of propane grill and no fires allowed is messing with my meal ideas. but if I can borrow some grill space somewhere, I'd be much appreciated. My girls has a nack for jello shots, so I think we'll be sporting some of those. :p

Just a reminder, the forest is under strict fire regulations and we will be following the rules closely.

No Wood Fires
propane fires are ok

No Charcoal

P5178.jpg

The Forest Service also asks that all smoking be limited to inside a vehicle or on paved areas.

Last edited:
Are we now at Defcon 5 on campfires - no propane fires either or just wood burning fires Cris?

No wood fires, propane campfires are good to go. As far as the forest service is concerned they are the same as a propane stove. I will edit the original post to make that clear

No wood fires, propane campfires are good to go. As far as the forest service is concerned they are the same as a propane stove. I will edit the original post to make that clear

Pretty damn sure that was already made clear in the OP!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

I love how the schedule is so laid back. Breakfast. Dowutchalike. Lunch. Dowutchalike. Dinner. Repeat. At the same time, seems like a group this size, with so many people having been before and knowing each other, there's gotta be some plans being hatched for those windows of free time.

Are there any threads out there with people discussing trails they'd like to run, be they truck or bike, to include how aggro said truck or bike(rider) would need to be to have a good time? While it's nice to know there will be plenty of opportunities to go exploring, I'd sure like to avoid having 30 minutes to determine whether a stock truck on 31s with a locker and a missing skid plate is going to handle something - and then sell my wife on the idea with a toddler in the backseat, ya know?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom