2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Moperay with the intent to Gawk will also not be tolerated and be dealt with, fligging a wet noodle at the offender. I have my ticket
imageCreator.php6

Rules subject to change at any time without prior notification. Offer void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. Sometime, but not all the time. Offer not valid in any of the former countries of the Soviet Union. Any resemblance to real persons, living or walking dead is purely coincidental. May be too intense for some. For recreational use only. Subject to change on a whim. Times approximate. Posting a reply constitutes agreement. For off-highway use only. Not politically correct. Not as seen on TV. One size fits all. Contains a substantial amount of traditional American ingredients. For outdoor use only. List was current at time of printing. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Falling rock. Deep sand. Possible carnage. Must be present to win. Your check stub is your receipt. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher east of the Mississippi. Staff and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Beware of kid. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delay. No swag without proper RSVP. Keep away from fire or flames. Approved for US veterans. Check here if tax deductible. Liberals attend event at extreme risk of shattered stereotypes and fun. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. No Mexican coins. No Baht or Won. No solicitors. No banthas. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. First pull up, then pull down. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. AAV is a registered trademark of AAV. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the Sportsmobile comes to a complete stop. Your mileage may vary. This article does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my dog. Don't quote me on that. Don't quote me on anything. All rights reserved. You may distribute this article freely but you may not make a profit from it. Terms are subject to change without notice. Illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law. For a limited time only. This article is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Use of this article in a manner not in conformance with labeling may be a violation of Federal, State, or Local Laws, Statutes, or Regulations and may or may not subject the user to maximum enforcement under these laws, statutes, or regulations. Caveat emptor. Event is provided "as is" without any warranties. Reader assumes full responsibility. Quantities are limited while supplies last. If any defects are discovered, too bad. Read at your own risk. Limit one-per-family please. No money down. No purchase necessary. Offer valid only at participating Rendezvous sites. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. Maybe. Not affiliated with Mordor or the International Empire. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized tinkering, broken antenna or marred paint, missing or altered sheetmetal, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer modifications that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping off a cliff, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, buckshot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, dung, spitballs etc.). BS Certification may be required for acceptance at some campsites. Affiliated with a bunch of ARSES and Country Fried Mofos. Not Overland Certified. This message approved by the Rendezvous Conspiracy. Other restrictions may apply.

Last edited:
Just a heads up all, there was a fire that broke out at Jenks Lake Road in Big bear yesterday. It's at 7500 acres now, and not yet fully contained. This is somewhat near the boy scout camp. We should be ok by the time MRV rolls around, but I wanted to throw it out there that there is a HIGH fire hazard right now.
Scott

I can attest to the severity of the fire as my truck has ash all over it, the air smells of smoke and the sky is dark. And this is in 29 Palms, 30 air miles away!

Waiting List as of 10:26p 18 June
1. hove102 - L
2. Scott307 - No size provided
3. Jfanaselle - XXL
4. GRZYX - No size provided
5. anneinsd - S
6. brian90744 - XL
7.Andranik - XL
8. KevinPham - No size provided
9. brubar79 - No size provided

Just a thought, maybe they can use some help with the clean up? We did a Hell of a job at 2015 DRV.

If the camp area burns I doubt we'd be let in to camp. Burned trees are a danger of falling. I would imagine that resources are thick around Camp Tahquitz and unless things go really pear shaped with the weather it should be well protected. We'll all know in a couple of weeks what the situation is going to be.

Fingers crossed and all that.

Waiting List as of 2:44a 19 June
1. hove102 - L
2. Scott307 - No size provided
3. Jfanaselle - XXL
4. GRZYX - No size provided
5. anneinsd - S
6. brian90744 - XL
7.Andranik - XL
8. KevinPham - No size provided
9. brubar79 - No size provided
10. Tienckb - No size provided
11. Tank80 - XL

Last edited:
If the camp area burns I doubt we'd be let in to camp. Burned trees are a danger of falling. I would imagine that resources are thick around Camp Tahquitz and unless things go really pear shaped with the weather it should be well protected. We'll all know in a couple of weeks what the situation is going to be.

Fingers crossed and all that.

Agreed. MRV is a lng ways away and this will be all over by then - hope for the best.

Would you mind getting a recount on that just to make sure
Ok I'm busted, was lazy and using the IE browser, you know the one that leaves characters out? It's 150 count, and I do have crayons just in case Scott shows up. :lol

Ok I'm busted, was lazy and using the IE browser, you know the one that leaves characters out? It's 150 count, and I do have crayons just in case Scott shows up. :lol
Yay! Crayons.. You know how much I love crayons! They taste good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom