2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bringing the Team Overland Cruiser with 3 packs. Matt (XXL), Andy (Large), Julius (Large).

Pretty sure Dom and Jared will be coming down with Team Overland in their trucks but I will let them RSVP with their vehicle load out when they have it.

I am bringing the Team Overland Cruiser with 3 packs. Matt (XXL), Andy (Large), Julius (Large).

Pretty sure Dom and Jared will be coming down with Team Overland in their trucks but I will let them RSVP with their vehicle load out when they have it.

Roger That! Have something for you guys

Matt

RSVP list is FULL. Waiting list has been started and will used to fill the spaces of those unfortunate souls that have to bow out of the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Please add me to the list....XXL

On the list. #111

- - - Updated - - -

PabloVTA - 3XL

On the list. #112

- - - Updated - - -

mig79 please add me 3xl!

On the list. #113

- - - Updated - - -

fjc8871 please add me. Size L

On the list. #114

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in (Todd B.). Shirt Medium.

On the list. #115

- - - Updated - - -

Please add me to this event. L

On the list. #116

- - - Updated - - -

Me please. Xl

On the list. #117

- - - Updated - - -

1020outfitters - Large

On the list. #118

- - - Updated - - -

Yayo shirt size L

On the list. #119

- - - Updated - - -

Motorpig77 - XL

On the list. #120

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting List
1. hove102 - L
2. Scott307 - No size provided
3. Jfanaselle - XXL
4. GRZYX - No size provided

It's remarkable that this thing filled up in about 24 hours. That's quite a testament to the quality of the events.

Just a heads up all, there was a fire that broke out at Jenks Lake Road in Big bear yesterday. It's at 7500 acres now, and not yet fully contained. This is somewhat near the boy scout camp. We should be ok by the time MRV rolls around, but I wanted to throw it out there that there is a HIGH fire hazard right now.
Scott

Just a heads up all, there was a fire that broke out at Jenks Lake Road in Big bear yesterday. It's at 7500 acres now, and not yet fully contained. This is somewhat near the boy scout camp. We should be ok by the time MRV rolls around, but I wanted to throw it out there that there is a HIGH fire hazard right now.
Scott

Just a thought, maybe they can use some help with the clean up? We did a Hell of a job at 2015 DRV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom