DefconBrix :: Aggressive Overland Build :: '13 Tacoma + Trailer

Though it was not with you, I got to see your trailer over the weekend. Looking great

Though it was not with you, I got to see your trailer over the weekend. Looking great

Thanks! I'm stoked Brian has put it to use, that's what it's for :)

So many things need to be done on it still to complete the vision I have for it but I guess nothing is ever really done right lol the Truma heater would have been nice to get done before the winter though that's for sure!

Great truck build, how has the All Pro stuff been working out for you so far ?

Really happy with it all so far - no complaints. I do wish I could still run the sway bar though for daily driving (having an LT kit takes it away).

I plan to change a few things though soon based on my needs and goals for this build though. I want to go to a true high clearance rear bumper among a few other things.

I plan to get a new rendering done to show all the changes I plan to do soon.

I took the long way and some side roads on my way to the gym just to see what I what I see and saw a concrete platform up against a railroad track and just felt the need to put my truck on top of it. After getting out to enjoy the view for a minute I figured it was a good place to snap a few random photos :D

IMG_027013.jpg

IMG_028822.jpg

IMG_029017.jpg

I've seen your awesome truck elsewhere, very nice. Those are great pics too, sometimes the urban jungle is just as tough. I'm contemplating on whether to lift my access cab or wait until June and trade on a double cab. I like the roof rack set up a lot.

Without a doubt one of the best outfitted rigs out there!! Congrats on a very fine build

Thank you so much! It has been an obsession this passed year :D

I've seen your awesome truck elsewhere, very nice. Those are great pics too, sometimes the urban jungle is just as tough. I'm contemplating on whether to lift my access cab or wait until June and trade on a double cab. I like the roof rack set up a lot.

I've been lucky enough to have a few other share my build and thank you so much!
I love the look and added interior space double cab so thats what I would say go to but I have seen some great looking built access cabs — just doesn't work for me with a large dog and kid that take up the entire backseat.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else stoked for the Superbowl?!
I was just in Scottsdale AZ when the Patriots landed but couldn't talk my wife into extending our trip and dropping a few thousand on tickets :(

Regardless stoked to watch the Seahawks OWN the Patriots!

IMG_039016.jpg

Great shots taken by BullyDog during testing of their Non-Supercharged Tacoma Tuner!

I was fortunate enough to have my truck involved in this process!

IMG_7337-crop.jpg

IMG_73461.jpg

Anyone else stoked for the Superbowl?!
I was just in Scottsdale AZ when the Patriots landed but couldn't talk my wife into extending our trip and dropping a few thousand on tickets :(

Regardless stoked to watch the Seahawks OWN the Patriots!

Patriots. :D A great game all around on both sides though, minus the stay-classy Seattle defense in the last 20seconds.

Love the way you're rig and trailer are turning out, and great pictures!

Patriots. :D A great game all around on both sides though, minus the stay-classy Seattle defense in the last 20seconds.

Love the way you're rig and trailer are turning out, and great pictures!

Great game for sure but seriously... everyone is wondering WTF was with that play call when they had the game in the bag. Insane! I think it's safe to say the Seahawks testosterone after that play was raging but no excuse for that scuffle.

... and thank you! I have a few changes and additions coming at the end of the month :D

Great game for sure but seriously... everyone is wondering WTF was with that play call when they had the game in the bag. Insane! I think it's safe to say the Seahawks testosterone after that play was raging but no excuse for that scuffle.

... and thank you! I have a few changes and additions coming at the end of the month :D

Well, people make good calls, and they also make bad calls. Pete made a calculated call and it was seen a mile away by the Pats. "The game's not over until it's over" really goes a long way and so do "Good defense wins games". Both teams had both and took it down to the last few seconds. Talk about a roller coaster of emotion the entire game....

Anyways, I'll be sure to check back in at the end of the month!

not a huge fan of this photo but it reminds me of those gloomy winter days that I'm glad are gone...

I just started taking any route I could on this mountain with no previous tracks (by myself which is never the smartest) hoping it was a trail and actually ended up scratching my truck pretty bad on the drivers side — some too deep to be buffed out. Ended up in a nasty area I couldn't back out of and was driving on a slope just sliding into the same kind of trees in this photo... this day sucked for my paint!

IMG_000247.jpg

Back
Top Bottom