2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? No sensual overlanding picture taking?

But good point on the firewood ;)

I take it we don't need to get individual campfire permits? See new sticky...

Like a west pacific fire drill keeping tabs on slots opening and filling them - congrats to all the behind the scenes workers here @ AA

I have work to do on the weekend, I leave my place so someone else want to go and have a blast time!

Thank you Dave and all the people who contribute to this wonderful event.

Roger that. So Spot #16: Guri is out...boydmick is in. Roster amended to show changes.

Seems like a lot of people are bowing out lately. Bummer :(

I see this every event, totally normal and the wait list folks eagerly fill these slots. The outcome is always the same - a Good Time for All :D

I see this every event, totally normal and the wait list folks eagerly fill these slots. The outcome is always the same - a Good Time for All :D

Yeah it appears there are plenty of people to fill the spots. You can bet I'm not bowing out!

A lot of people do bail last min, but the events always end up full. Unfortunately, life happens

I don't think Dave has ever had an issue filling roster spots at any of the Rendezvous.

We could have gone 200 deep on this one, but I would have spooked our friends at the BLM with that notion.

I don't think Dave has ever had an issue filling roster spots at any of the Rendezvous.

The only issue is that they fill so fast. I consider my self lucky to have been able to get on the list in time

I get that the BLM has to draw a line in the sand somewhere (sometimes I just kill me), but where did the 100 number come from, and what are they counting?

It's the MRV that I get an itchy trigger finger for. That is our annual trip to Big Bear. I think Dave could auction off the last 10 spots to the MRV and rake in a hell of a pile of $$$ for the Boy Scouts!

I get that the BLM has to draw a line in the sand somewhere (sometimes I just kill me), but where did the 100 number come from, and what are they counting?

It's... complicated. Best told in person Bob.

It's the MRV that I get an itchy trigger finger for. That is our annual trip to Big Bear. I think Dave could auction off the last 10 spots to the MRV and rake in a hell of a pile of $$$ for the Boy Scouts!

Trust me, mrv is less than an hour away for me, so I will be watching closely does that as well!!

Yep, i see it happen at every DR/MR... It's good for those on the wait list.

I know in my case that money is very tight so I could have to bail, but I'm going to fight to make it down there

Yep, i see it happen at every DR/MR... It's good for those on the wait list.

I know in my case that money is very tight so I could have to bail, but I'm going to fight to make it down there

It would be odd not having you around... hope everything works out for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom